Chapter 48

Enanga? Innum evlo neram dhan aagum? Yepa hotel Varum? Meenakshi asked Rudra and looked outside...

( How much time it will take? When our hotel will arrive?)

It will take more than a hour ma, if you are tired, just close your eyes and sleep ladoo.. he said and she leaned on his chest and slept eventually looking outside the nature.. 

After nearly one and half an hour they reached their hotel in Amalfi coast.. Rudra gently patted her cheeks and woke her up.. 

Ladoo... Please wake up ma, we will go and sleep in our room after the check in okay? He said and she nodded with hooded eyes.. he smiled at her and kissed her forehead and asked the driver to unload the bags.. 

Meenakshi, was no longer felt sleepy after looking at the gigantic hotel infront of her.. she just looked around the hotel like a kid .. the exact reaction when she came to Rudra's house for the first time... 

After the check in, they went to the top most floor and the room boy came with them, opened a suit room and they entered into the room.. 

Enanga!!! 

Hmmm.. he asked her who is going towards the balcony...

She turned to him with a big smile after looking at the scene infront of her for good two minutes.. 

It's amazing.. she said.. he came and hugged her..

Thank you... I have came here with my college friends for a trip.. I really love this place.. I always wanted to bring my wife to this place for honeymoon... I'm really happy that you like this place... He said..

It's so lovely here.. what's this place? She asked and turned and looked at the city from the balcony ..

It's called Amalfi Coast ladoo.. 

Hmmmm... Shall we go out? She asked excitedly.. 

Yeah!! From tomorrow, the next eight days we will be here.. just take rest today, then we will go for a dinner this night and from tomorrow we will go and look around the city.. okay? He said and she hummed and yawned.. 

Come.. lets go inside.. he said and she slept immediately after hitting the bed.. he called the hotel management and arranged for a dinner setup for them at the terrace and slept cuddling her..

Rudra woke up at seven and looked at Meenakshi who is sleeping soundly beside him.. he woke her up after looking at the time and asked her to get ready.. 

My dress? She asked looking around for the trolley..

You go inside and refresh, I'll give everything, here first take this, he gave a pouch that contains all her toiletries... he said and she went inside the bathroom after getting that from him.. she started to take warm shower after figuring out for few minutes about the bathroom and the shower system.. 

He took a white colour organza saree, with matching blouse and inskirt with her innerwear and kept it on the bed.. she, after the shower wrapping herself in the big towel opened the door. 

Enanga!! Dress? She asked . He looked at her who is peeping outside from the bathroom.. 

He chuckled at her.. 

Ladoo.. come out de.. he said and she nodded no.. 

Mmcchhh.. how will you drape a saree inside the bathroom? Come here and get ready, I'll go and get refresh in the mean time.. he said and she nodded after thinking for a while.. she came out, in that fluffy white towel, bending and dragging the towel down her knees.. 

He chuckled at her...

Pathu de, towel kazhandu vizhundhuda pogudhu, ne apadi izhukura... He said.. she pouted and looked at the saree and smiled brightly..