Chapter 65

Krish heard the news about Meenakshi through Rudra.. he told everything to everyone while having dinner and they all did a video call to Meenakshi and spoke with her for hours and advised her to take care.. and they diverted the call to their respective wives and they also spoke with her..

It's been few days after that incident.. Krish informed Jhanvi about Meenakshi's hospital visit the next day and she is visiting her everyday and spending time with her..

Jhanvi didn't came for two days in a row and Meenakshi called her..

Hello akka.. how are you? She asked in concern hearing her coarse voice..

Hmmm.. I'm good.. Jhanvi mumbled...

Are you sick?

Yeah!! I got light fever.. nothing else..

Aiyo akka.. take care okay?

Sure darling.. I'll meet you after three days okay? Will you be fine? Jhanvi asked..

Akka.. I'm.. now it's not an problem at all.. you just take rest.. I'll come there now..

No.. you will also catch fever.. don't come here...

Aiyo akka.. nothing like that will come to me.. I'm born and brought up in a village.. not pampered like you in a golden plate and closed doors like you all.... I'm immune to everything and this fever won't even dare to dream about me. Wait I'll come..

She said and cut the call and informed Soundarya about Jhanvi and got ready and left with the driver for her house and Krish's dad welcomed her and exchanged their pleasantries.. he showed her Jhanvi's room and left the girl's..

I told you not to come..

How can I can't come? Don't talk about this.. how are you now? She asked and checked the temperature.. as she said she had mild fever and Meenakshi made her a soup first and fed her.. she asked the cook to prepare rasam and rice for the lunch and went inside Jhanvi's room..

Rowdy.. Jhanvi mumbled looking at Meenakshi..

I can hear you.. she smiled and sat beside her and gave her a pill.. Jhanvi sighed and swallowed it and drank the water..

Meenakshi and Jhanvi spent the rest of the day by watching two movies and she left from there after having dinner as requested by Krish's mom who came at evening from her relatives house..

Meena how is she now? Soundarya asked Meenakshi who came down after changing into night dress..

Akka is fine athai.. just a normal fever . But Krish Anna's amma is not in home . She went for a family function yesterday itself.. that's why I went there to help her..

It's okay da ma.. she said and sat beside her and they talked for sometime and left to sleep..

She started to going office regularly to kill her time.. she started to spend time with Santhosh and Mahira and those three became really close friends in this span of time..

Rudra is going to return tomorrow as his tour got over and he is free for another two months..

Meenakshi is very excited to see him after nearly for more than a month.. at midnight Rudra's flight landed at Chennai and his driver waited for him outside the airport and picked up him..

He thanked his driver after getting down from the car and took his bags and walked towards the main door and opened the door and smiled looking at his wife who is sitting with drooping eyes while the eighties Tamil songs playing on the TV. He walked fast to his room with bags and kept it in the corner of the room and ran down to her and sat beside her..