Chapter 57

Rudra made a frame of the first scan of the baby and hung it on their bedroom wall...

Do you know one thing, I wanted to ask the same thing to you.. Meenakshi said hugging his hands which is on her tummy and they both stood before the wall looking at the photo frame..

See, I know about my wife, that's why I did this.. Rudra said and she chuckled...

Rudra was standing behind her and caressing her tummy.. he felt that she got a little bump and again caressed it..

Why you are caressing it for this long?

Ladoo, come with me.. he said and they both entered into the closet.. he removed her night dress and made her to stand before the mirror in sideways.. he stood before her and smiled looking at the cutest baby bump...

He kneeled infront of her and held her tummy on his palms.. Meenakshi's was looking at him and he signalled her to look at the mirror.. she looked and widening her eyes with a broad smile..

Aaiiii.... I didn't watched this before.. she said and held his palms with her's..

We can able to see the growth na? She asked and turned left to right and watched her tummy keenly..

Rudra kissed her bump and kept his cheeks there..

He started to talk with baby Meena like he always do and again kissed it multiple times and stood up.. he made her to wear her dress and they came to bed.. after giving her medicines they slept cuddling and talking...

Meenakshi got ready for the meeting.. today she is going to attend meeting as Vijay informed her.. as Rudra is having a small meeting with his coach, he have to be there.. so Shiva thatha said that he will accompany Meenakshi as it's her first formal meeting and he will help her if she needs..

After having breakfast, Meenakshi changed her dress into a beautiful saree and came down.. Rudra came behind her and gave her the medicines..

Ladoo, I'm sorry I can't...

Enanga, you already explained me, no need to tell again and again, and moreover thatha will be there with me, so no problem nga, and even Vijay Anna will be with me.. don't worry, I'll manage and take care... She said cutting him..

Whatever... He huffed and she smiled looking at his concerned face..

Enanga!!! Please, don't worry.. she said and he nodded and kissed her forehead and cheeks..

Bye, take care.. please tell thatha or Vijay of you felt any uncomfortable during the meeting.. okay?

Sure.. I will..

Okay.. come.. I'll drop you.. he said and they started to Vijay's company..

Vijay was waiting for Meenakshi outside his floor with Santhosh...

Sir, you can wait inside.. I'll bring them there..

No no.. that's fine.. I'll be here.. he said and looked outside..

Rudra, Shiva thatha and Meenakshi came, while Rudra held Meenakshi's hand and walked with her carefully..

Vijay, I'm getting late, please take care of her.. Santhosh come here.. Rudra said as soon as he came there..

See Santhosh, here, in this bag there is warm water for her and don't give her any water other than this, and there is cutted fruits, snacks, juices everything.. give her this whenever she asks.. and be with her.. and don't allow her to walk alone in these tiles as it's so slippery for her.. Vijay remember everything okay? Rudra said hurriedly.. all nodded at him and Meenakshi giggled looking at the faces of Vijay and Santhosh..