Chapter 8

Akkaaaa!!! Jeevitha and Jayaram ran towards their sister.. 

Why you are running like this? What happened? Meenakshi asked..

We gave the food to mama and a new mama who came with him.. and asked them to have your special chutney and Sambhar.. Jeevitha winked.. 

What? I didn't made them specially for him.. I just cooked for all.. why did you said like that to him? Meenakshi asked in shock...

Akka.. then how will mama and you able to talk.. we are doing cupid things for you.. leave that.. go go.. they pushed her inside and she facepalmed...

Rudra and Vijay are walking in the village streets.. all are looking at them like a kid looking at their new toy..

Why all are looking at us like that? Rudra whispered to Vijay.. 

Maybe they recognised you and just shrugged his shoulders and walked ahead.. 

Oh!!! Rudra said and followed him.. 

Nice atmosphere la.. this is the first time I'm coming to a village.. Vijay said.. 

Hmmm... Yeah.. Rudra said..

While walking they came to the temple where few people are doing decorations.. 

Is that the temple you are going to get married? Vijay asked pointing at the temple..

Maybe.. 

Hey, look they are standing there.. come lets go.. Vijay dragged him.. 

Why you two came here? Devaraj asked them.. 

We just came out for a walk.. we ended up here.. Rudra said.. 

Ok come.. lets meet Meenakshi.. 

Is Meena is here? Vijay asked in the middle..

No I said let's meet her family.. they are over there.. Devaraj shows them.. 

No dad.. 

Please come Rudra.. if they see you and you went without talking with them means they will feel bad.. Shiva thatha said and they went towards them.. 

Adade!! Maapilai.. vanga vanga!!! Murugan and Komathi welcomed him.. 

( hello, son in law.. welcome)

Hello uncle.. how are you? 

I'm fine maapilai.. have you had your lunch? 

Yes uncle.. we had.. 

Ok.. good... 

He is my childhood friend.. Vijay.. he introduced him.. 

Hello uncle.. Vijay greeted him.. 

He greeted back.. 

Ok uncle.. you carry on, we will be going.. Rudra said and went from there.. 

Ok thatha.. we are going.. they said and walked again.. 

Without their knowledge they crossed Meenakshi's home.. 

Jeevitha saw him and called him.. 

Mama... 

Hi.. what are you doing here? He asked..

Mama.. this is our home, did you forgot already? She asked..

Oh!! Sorry I didn't remember exactly.. 

Ok mama come inside.. 

No, we have some work and we want to make a phone call.. he said..