Chapter 19

Athai... Athai...

Meenakshi called Soundarya..

I'm here Meena ma.. she shouted from the kitchen..

She went inside the kitchen..

Athai, do you want anything? Why are you doing this works athai.. Meenakshi asked, looking at Soundarya who is preparing for dinner..

Then, I took enough rest after my daughter in law came.. even I have to do some works ma, otherwise I will be more lazy than this.. I love to cook, even though we have cooks here, I like cooking for my family..

I will help you athai..

I don't need your help.. come I prepared everything, we will come at dinner time.. tell me why you were calling me?

Athai.. that.. I want one help ..

What ma?

They came to living room and sat on the couch..

I want to learn one thing..

What you wanted to learn? Tell me da..

I.. can you teach me how to use the remote? I want to watch tv athai.. I don't know how to use that.. she said..

Achacho.. that's it.. come I'll teach you.. she said and grabbed Meenakshi's hand and made her to sit beside her.. and explained about how to operate the remote..

Aana idhula velayttu varave ilaye... She pouted..

( but the game didn't came)

What game? Soundarya asked in confusion.

Kiriketu.. the one which your son plays.. she said..

(Cricket)

Oh!!! Soundarya laughed at her pronunciation silently..

Then she wrote the channel numbers on a white paper and gave that to her..

Here, keep this.. just press these numbers, then you can see the desired channels..

Haaiii... Hmmm.. she smiled..

And, from tomorrow the matches are going to start... I'll inform you when our country will play..

No no athai.. I will see all.. he asked me to watch every game.. she said..

Oh!!! Oh!!! Avare sollitara .. then you can see daily..

( he itself said)

Please athai, be with me, we will watch the games together.. I'll ask any doubt if..

I will accompany you and your thatha will also.. don't worry.. she said..

Hmmm....

From tomorrow the matches are going to start.. Soundarya said

Your son told me...

Ohhh!!! Ohhh!!! Good good... And Meena ma, please do remember about what I told... Don't tell anything to Rudra.. if he wants to talk with us means he will usually make calls our mobile number, so I will manage..

Ok athai..

Rudra, go fast... What are you thinking about? His caption asked him who is walking slowly after finishing the practice for the day..

Haan, it's nothing Bhai... Just...

Don't worry, your grandpa will make it and he will become more stronger than now.. and don't you dare to divert your mind on the ground..

Sure Bhai.. he smiled and went..

Machan.. Krish called Rudra..

Hmmm...