Chapter 50

Next morning dawned...

Meenakshi woke up first and looked beside her and saw her hubby sleeping.. she went inside the bathroom and did her chores, hearing the water sound Rudra also woke up and stretched his body..

He looked at the menu card given by hotel staffs and ordered food for the entire day and asked them to serve them on time.. and Meenakshi came from bathroom after taking her bath, she wore a bathrobe..

Enanga, please give me today's outfit, I'll get ready.. she asked and opened the cupboard door.. she gasped at Rudra's sudded attack and held his hands on her waist tightly...

Na bayandhe poiten.. she said keeping an hand in her thudding heart...

( I got scared)

He chuckled and peppered kisses on her neck..

Wear this today.. he said and took a saree and gave it to her .

She gasped looking at the saree and turned to him with wide eyes ..

She was speechless looking at the saree and nodded no.. Rudra was silently looking at her with a smirk...

You know that I can't wear this, she said nearly after five minutes..

That too, for outside.. what are you...

We are not at all going out today.. he whispered in her ear cutting her in the middle making her shiver ..

He kissed her cheeks..

Ladoo, just be in this, after having breakfast you drape this... For me.. he said looking at her with desire filled eyes.. she nodded in a trance and he left her abruptly and went to refresh... She looked at him and shook her head..

What he is upto today? She thought and sat on the couch and called her mother in law and spoke with her for few minutes...

Then where are you two going today? Soundarya asked..

Don't know athai, he told me that we are going to stay inside for today.. she said and Soundarya raised her eyebrows...

Oh!! Hmmm... All the best ma.. be careful... She said and Meenakshi scrunched her eyebrows..

Why athai? I can't understand you..

You will know at the end of the day... Eat healthy foods ma.. she said and Meenakshi again scrunched her nose and eyebrows...

Soundarya ended the call and Meenakshi sighed ..

Why everyone is behaving oddly today? She thought..

Rudra came out with fresh clothes and they heard the calling bell sound.. Rudra went and opened the door and got the breakfast for them and asked Meenakshi to join him.. she went and they had breakfast in silence while Meenakshi wriggled in her seat in his strong gaze.. however, they both went and sat in the living room and Rudra switched on the tv and they watched a movie for half an hour while cuddling..

Rudra switched off the TV and looked at her..

Come lets go to balcony.. he said and she nodded and went with him with the comforter...

He sat on the couch in Indian style wrapping the comforter around him and asked Meenakshi to sit on his lap and she sat on his lap, he covered both with the big comforter and they sat on silence until Rudra started to untie the robe knot... Meenakshi gasped and looked at him with wide eyes, because she is just wearing her inner wears, he opened the knot and kept his hands on her bare tummy making her yelp and she shut her eyes tightly as he traced her waist and tummy with feather touch ..