Chapter 34

The day of Rudra's return... It's been a week.. After coming from there Meenakshi called Soundarya and told her the details about her not talking properly with them..

At first Shiva thatha and others felt so worried about her and later they felt content and happy about their kids life.. They are planning to returning soon..

Rudra arrived Chennai and started from airport to his house at evening.. Meenakshi got ready in a simple saree and came down.. she went to the Pooja room and prayed for all by litting the lamp and made a aarti plate to welcome him..

She gave that to Shanti ma and ran out and stood at the entrance.. she saw his car and smiled in happiness.. Rudra looked at her who is standing there like a kid.. he smiled and came out from the car .

Enanga!!! Epadi irukinga? She asked as soon as he came to her..

Na nalla iruken madam.. neenga epadi irukinga? He asked and pinched her cheeks..

( I'm fine madam.. how are you)

Hmmmm... Nalla iruken... Aiyo irunga irunga.. she slapped her forehead and called Shanti ma.. she came there with Aarti plate and gave to Meenakshi.. Meenakshi did Aarti and took evil eyes for him by rotating the plate for three times and dipped her finger in the plate and applied the tilak on his forehead.. and Shanti ma got that back from her and went towards the main gate to throw that..

( I'm doing good.. aiyo...wait wait..)

He kissed her forehead and she knelt infront of him and seeked his blessings...

God... Again? He groaned....

Please.. after a long time..she pleaded him and her rolled his eyes and blessed her by keeping his both palms on her head and picked her up...

You are a fraud.. he said and she gasped..

Enanga??

Do you think that I don't know about your blessings things..? I know that touching my legs everyday became your habit.. I watched that, even at hotels you did.. he knocked her head and she smiled like an innocent kid..

Don't do this before anyone.. they will think that I maybe a male chauvinist..

Aiyayo... Nothing like that.. you are not.. she said hurriedly...

Sari sari.. come.. he wrapped his hands around her shoulder and they came inside the house...

Sari.. you please wait... I'll bring you coffee... She said and he nodded and went to their room to refresh.. she came there with coffee and waited for him..

He came out from the closet after changing his dress and sat beside her.. she shrieks when he lifted her and made her to sit comfortably on his lap..

Drink the coffee first.. or it will get cold.. she said and sat down beside him and gave him the Cup..

He finished the coffee in three gulps looking at her and again made her to sit on his lap..

Enanga!!! She whined . It's was very hot, why you drank that like drinking water..

I needed you de, more than that coffee... He said and closed his eyes and kept his head on her shoulders and took a long relaxing breath..

It's been really a long time... In our house..with you...like this.. he said and kissed her neck making her gulp..

Take rest nga.. see... It's already late, I have to cook dinner...she said ...

Shanti ma will do that.. you just spend sometime with your husband.. he said and held her waist... She gasped feeling his hands drawing patterns in her waist and shut her eyes...