Chapter 66

Why you didn't told me about this? Meenakshi asked Rudra... 

Meenakshi.. Santhosh is a good boy and Jeevitha will live happily with him that's why i selected him.. even Vijay is also happy about this.. Rudra said and she glared at Vijay who is watching outside the window and side glancing at her.. 

They are talking in Vijay's office, including Santhosh and Mahira..

I know this stupid is good guy.. but why you didn't informed me earlier.. I'm telling that we, I mean we.. could have joined you while talking with his dad.. this is not proper way to ask or talk about her marriage Rudra.. we have to go to their house and talk with them...

The other four widened their eyes as Meenakshi took Rudra's name casually.. she even didn't realised that and continued her ramblings.. Rudra smirked at her and decided to deal with her later.. he looked at Mahira and sighed her to help him.. 

Mahira smiled and nodded her head and blinked at Rudra assuring and texted Santhosh to bring the ice cream quickly.. 

He took his mobile and went out excusing himself acting like he received a call and once he came out he sprinted off to cafeteria and bought different flavours of ice cream and ran back quickly to Vijay's cabin.. 

Hello Mr.. what are you looking there? Come here. Meenakshi said pointing the chair befor her and Vijay gulped. He smiled at her and came and sat on the chair..

I'm asking you.. talking with you.. can you hear me? She asked in anger..

Meena ma.. please calm down.. We just wanted to book Santhosh before anyone else do... Vijay stopped abruptly feeling three pairs of angry eyes on him and gulped and facepalmed for his choice of words.. and at the same time Santhosh came inside and gasped at that..

Idiot.. speak properly.. Mahira scolded him..

Am I a joke to you? Santhosh whispered in his ears.. 

You are gone.. Rudra mouthed to him and glanced at Meenakshi who is fuming in anger.. 

Book him? What are you even talking? He is a human being anna not a cinema ticket or party hall.. he is my sister's fiancee.. she said in threatening tone..

I'm sorry ma'am.. for him you started to scold me and shout at me.. thank you.. Vijay said possessively and turned other side.. Meenakshi sat down there quietly and thinking about what she was talking the whole time and the realisation made her to tear up.. she stood up slowly and walked towards Vijay and held his chin.. 

I'm sorry.. she said while her lips started to wobble.. Rudra widened his eyes looking at the scene infront of him.. she is acting more crazy nowadays.. he thought..

I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you.. I was just angry on.. on you and him.. she showed Rudra..

What i did? Rudra asked and she glared him..

Don't talk.. she whisper yelled..

Anna...I'm sorry.. please.. I don't know what I'm speaking.. it's just my mood swings.. 

Aiyo Meena ma.. just come and sit.. Vijay dragged her to the next chair and held her hands.. please don't cry ma.. I know very well about you.. I just told that for fun.. don't take it seriously and I don't mind being scolded by my sister.. okay.. come lets eat the ice cream before it melts.. he took the ice cream and gave one to her.. 

Except Rudra all had their icecream with small talks.. 

Dai.. do you like my sister? Meenakshi asked out of nowhere looking at Santhosh.. 

He gulped and looked at Vijay and Rudra who is controlling their laughs.. 

Appada..Vijay felt relieved..