Chapter 2

Rudra's flight landed India.. his driver came and picked up him from the airport..

His car entered his mansion and the guard who is receiving a courier, looked at Rudra and saluted him..

When Rudra came out from the car carrying his back pack, the guard came running to him..

Sir.. sir... He called him.

Tell me Anna..

This courier came just now for periya ayya.. can you please give that to him?

(Big boss, his grandfather)

Yeah.. sure.. I'll.. thanks.. he said and got the courier from him and went inside the house..

Amma.. he called his mom who is drinking coffee by sitting on the couch in the living room...

Hey!! Appu!! You came!!!! She exclaimed and hugged him and kissed his forehead..

He also kissed her cheeks..

How are you da kanna?

I'm fine ma.. little bit tired.. nothing else..

Ok... Your dad and thatha is talking something in your thatha's room.. you go and freshen up da, I'll make you a coffee..

Thanks maa.. he said and climbed the stairs for his room..

He went to his room and put the back pack bag in his closet and went to take bath.. after bathing he changed a pair of t shirt and track pants and went to his grandfather's room with the courier...

Thatha!!! He called him while entering his room..

Hey Appu... Come come.. when you came home? We are waiting for you...

Just came Thatha.. appa how are you?

I'm fine da ... Come sit.. he patted beside him ..

He went and gave the courier to his grandfather and sat beside his father..

What's this? Who sent me this? Look at the from address ...Shiva thatha asked giving back to him..

Don't know thatha.. some name like Ganeshan, from Kodikalpatti written in from address..

Oh!!! Give.. let me open that afterwards..

Ok...

They talked for sometime and his mom came with coffee and he drank that and went to his room after having dinner.. he slept peacefully after a long time in his room..

That night Shiva thatha opened the letter which was sent by his childhood friend Ganeshan...

He read that letter with glistening eyes and cried for his demise..

He immediately decided one thing, a decision that the both grandfather's took when Rudra and Meenakshi was born..

I'll talk with him tomorrow morning.. and I'll surely plead him to marry her.. he firmly decided and closed the letter and kept it in his wardrobe safely...

He remembers Meenakshi, a small bundle of joy for Ganeshan's family.. who came as a boon for her parents seven eight of waiting.. then he slept eventually thinking about his olden times....

Next morning....

In Rudra's house all are having breakfast  together...

After breakfast, all sat in living room and talking about his match experience...

He received a call from his friend and excused himself and went out...

Hi da!!! He greeted him..

When you came buddy? Are you free today Rudra?