Chapter 45

Rudra woke up and saw the time and sighed... It was past two in the noon.. he looked at his side and found the empty bed.. he stood up and stretched his hands and went to washroom...

Meenakshi came to their room to wake up Rudra.. she waited seeing the empty bed as she heard water running sound from washroom...

Enanga!!! She called immediately seeing Rudra..

Where you went? He asked and sat beside her..

Sorry nga, I woke up before two hours.. you were sleeping, so I didn't disturbed you and went down and spent time with Jeevitha and Jayaram.. I just came here to fetch you for lunch.. they are waiting for you... Can we go? She asked..

Okay, before that, say how are you? Are you still sore down there? He asked and turned to her.. she blushed at his direct question...

Ladoo...what ma? He asked and held her hands..

I'm okay nga... Jhanvi akka... She...that... She stuttered...

What Jhanvi? What happened to her?

It's, that she gave me an ointment and I applied that... Now I'm better.. she said and he sighed...

Oh!! Okay.. good... Then fine.. we can repeat yesterday night na? He asked teasingly

Enanga!!! She whined...

What, now even you are having a ointment for pain, and...

Sssshhhhhh... Please... She said closing his mouth..

Not... Not today please.. she whispered looking down..

Look at me Ladoo... He said and she looked at him..

No need to hesitate to say no de, I'm just teasing you, I know you can barely walk and I don't want to give more pain again.. it will happen on its own, but surely not for the next two or three days.. okay? Just relax and take rest.. he hugged her..

Thank you.. she whispered...

Sari, come lets feed ourselves.. I'm starving.. he said and they went down and had their lunch..

Except Jeevitha and Jayaram all came to the living room to have a talk and the kids went to garden..

Murugan, I wanted to tell an important thing to you both.. Shiva thatha said looking at Meenakshi's parents..

Yeah ayya, tell me.. anything important? He asked..

( ayya is an respectful word to call an elder )

Yeah, very important... What's your plan about Jeevitha's future? I mean her marriage? He asked..

Ayya, that, I don't know exactly ayya, she just turned fifteen and three more years to do her proper, lawful marriage.. so.. he shrugged..

Hmmm... I wanted to talk about that only..

Murugan, we wanted to arrange this marriage matter, shall we? Devaraj asked..

Aiyayo, you are responsible and respectful person, don't ask permission and all.. Murugan said

No, it's your daughter's marriage and we definitely wanted your opinion.. Soundarya said..

Sammanthi amma, we know about you all, whatever you do will be good for her . So please don't worry about our opinion.. Meenakshi's mother said...

Mama, me and thatha will look for a perfect groom for her and we will arrange for this marriage.. you don't need to worry about her future anymore.. trust us.. Rudra said and Murugan folded his hands before him and thanked them all..