Chapter 24

Enanga! Come have breakfast.. it's getting late.. Meenakshi called Rudra from outside of the bathroom...

Five minutes baby... you go, I'll come.. he replied..

Ok... She said and went downstairs...

Rudra came fully dressed for his practice with his bag..

Vanga... She called him and placed his usual breakfast..

Enanga... Did you spoke with athai? When they are coming? You have to inform Krish anna too about their arrival..

Hmm yes ma, amma told me that this evening they will inform me about that.. after her call I'll inform him...

Ok nga...

Hmmm..

Enanga...

Tell da... He said looking at her while drinking his juice...

It's Krish Anna's marriage, what you are going to gift him? Money or some gifts? Please don't mistake me about asking this and all.. because if you forget means...

Sssshhhhh.... Thanks for reminding me about these stuffs .. I really forgot about that... He said and patted her cheeks ..

Sari, think about some gifts and give me idea at evening... We will buy that for him...

Haan... Ok ok... She said curiously...

Bye thangam... He said and kissed her forehead and went out... She blushed at the endearment...

( thangam means gold)

At evening.. Rudra came from his practice.. they sat in the living room while watching some news and sports alternatively while drinking the coffee...

Enanga... She called him..

Solu da .. he said after turning off the volume and turned towards her..

I thought about the gifts.. she said...

Hmmm...

I don't know... In my house if there was any marriage means my parents used to give money as gift for the couples... If anyone have more money means they will buy gold coin or jewellery for them.. I thought many things.. but nothing came into my mind other than this...

Hmmmm... Ok ma... He said and started to think something for few minutes...

Meenakshi...

Solunga...

Why can't we do the all...?

Haan... What? She asked

I mean, he dragged her to him and made her to sit on his lap...

We will do one thing... I thought to give a honeymoon package to his favourite country... So I'm booking tickets for both of them to London for a week stay...

Oh!!!!

Then we will go shopping for the jewels.. you select for Jhanvi and Krish... Okay?

Haan ok.. super... She exclaimed in happiness...

Then I'll inform the shop about our shopping... We will go after nine o clock...

But... What if anyone see us?

Don't worry... My PA will manage that.. he texted his manager about his plan..

What you want for dinner?

Anything ma.. he said without any interest...

She pouted looking at him..

Do anything Meenakshi... I'll eat anything...