Chapter 47

Meenakshi was sniffing and cooking while Rudra is packing the clothes for his trip.. unexpectedly he said to Meenakshi that he will start early, and now, before a week he is starting for his trip... She thought that he will be with her and got upset knowing about his sudden plan.. he even asked her to go and carry on her works while he started to pack the clothes and denied her help.. 

With teary eyes she started to cook mumbling something.. she doesn't want to make him worry so she smiled at him and came from their room after he straight away asked her to leave the room... 

Meena ma, you can take rest, I'll do the cooking.. Shanti ma said looking at crying Meena in worry .

No Shanti ma.. I'm okay.. she gave a small smile and continued her work.. Shanti ma Started to help her..

Rudra came down with three suitcases and a small backpack asked the driver to keep them in the car trunk.. 

Soundarya looked at her son and smiled at him.. 

Good luck da.. she said and Rudra smiled and nodded at her getting the meaning behind her words.. 

Be careful and take care.. call us whenever you get time.. Devaraj said..

Sure appa.. 

Kanna.. are you sure she can manage there? Shiva thatha asked in concern.. 

Yeah thatha.. as it a test match series we get some free time also, and moreover Jhanvi, Amrita also coming and will be accompanying her in my absence.. 

Good... Send us some beautiful pictures of yours... Soundarya said..

Amma... I will... Rudra laughed and they looked at Meenakshi who is coming to them.. 

Lunch ready... She said and all went to the dining room and sat on their respective seats.. Meenakshi served them.. 

Meena, sit ma.. you too eat with us... Come.. Soundarya said..

No athai.. I'm not hungry.. I'll eat in a while .. 

Ladoo.. come, eat atleast few morsel... Rudra called her and Shanti ma served her and they ate in silence... After having their food, Rudra washed his hands and looked at Meenakshi who is sitting looking at her plate... 

Ladoo... He called her .. 

Solunga... She said walking towards him..

Come with me... He said and she followed him to their room after washing her hands..

She looked at a dress that was laid on the bed.. 

Ladoo.. can you please accompany me till the airport? I just wanted to spend some time with you.. please.. Rudra asked her and she nodded after thinking for few seconds... She went inside and refreshed herself and changed into the dress that Rudra kept and braided her hair and applied kajal on her eyes and applied vermillion on her head partition and came out... 

Rudra looked at her and gave her a wallet with her mobile and a card with few currency notes... 

Keep this with you ma... He said and hugged her.. 

This dress looks beautiful on you.. he said and again looked at her who is wearing a lavender colour anarkali suit..

She smiled at him..

Come lets go.. he said and she went with him.. 

They bid bye to Rudra's parents.. 

Meena ma.. take care and enjoy... Soundarya said hugging her..

Why? What are you saying? Meenakshi asked in confusion... 

Nothing dear... She is just blabbering something.. Rudra, take care of everything.. Devaraj said and they all went out and Rudra and Meenakshi sat inside the car and elders waved at them with a big smile on their face...