Chapter 25

After coming home she got the bag from him and went directly to her in-laws room.. she knocked the door and Soundarya opened the door...

Athai...

Kannamma.. you came? Have you bought the gift?

Haan athai.. she showed her the things they bought...

Everything is perfect... Devaraj said..

Why you are covering yourself with the pallu? Are you not feeling well? Soundarya asked looking for her temperature..

No athai... I'm fine... That .. I just.. she stammered..

Soundarya... Let her be.. Devaraj said seeing her discomfort face...

Ok mama.. you both sleep, it's very late.. she said and gave the bracelet to Soundarya and went out..

Rudra already refreshed and changed his clothes and sat on the bed with another shopping bag, waiting for the girl who went to see his parents...

Go and keep that in the safe .. and come here.. he ordered her who came to their room..

Hmmm.. she nodded her head and went to the closet safe...

She kept the jewels and came back to him..

Come.. he patted beside him..

Saree... Can I change this? She asked with pleading eyes..

I asked you to sit beside me.. he said

She sulked and sat beside him... He removed the pallu which she covered and hugged her shoulders...

You look so elegant in this saree... He said while caressing her arms...

She blushed and looked down her lap...

He held her chin and made her to look him..

Azhagii... He whispered and kissed her forehead...

( Beauty )

With this simple saree and a open hair with small string of jasmine flower, he caressed her hair...and your divine face without any makeup..he touched her cheeks by his forefinger..your doe eyes filled with kajal...he caressed her eyes with his little finger....and your natural pink plump lips...he ran his thumb in her lower lip...and your soft skin...he caressed her arms .. are killing me de pondati...

Without even making an small effort you are seducing me without your knowledge.... He whispered to her ear... She shivered feeling his hot breath...

He groaned and stood beside the bed and asked her to sit on the edge... He kneeled infront of her...

Achacho... Enanga... What are you doing? Please get up she panicked and tried to stand...

He pressed her things and asked her to sit with his eyes...

She sat silently...

He took her leg and kept on his thigh...

Enanga!!! She gasped and took her leg...

What you are doing? Please don't touch my legs....

Sssshhhhh... He said and took her leg again and placed that his thigh...

He removed the old toe ring and anklets and kept it aside ... He opened the bag and took out the new anklet and toe ring from the box..

He put the toe ring on her toes and clasped the anklets on her ankles.. he took both her feet by his palms and looked keenly at the new set of silver jewellery on her ..