Chapter 22

After having lunch together,Rudra and Meenakshi are sitting in the living room while she wanted to watch her favourite Tamil daily serial..

Why you are watching those things baby? He asked looking at the tv where one mother in law in scolding her daughter in law for waking up late...

I like this drama very much... Please, don't say anything.. she asked him with a puppy eyes...

He rolled his eyes... Baby do whatever you like... But don't became an addict for these things .. it may harm your mental health ladoo ma..

Hmmm... She nodded with a pout..

Sari ,come lets talk with your mother in law.. she is waiting for our call..

Haan ok ok... She said.. he sat beside her closely and called his mom..

Why you are keeping your phone infront of you.. keep that in your ears.. she said

Meenakshi, I'm making video call.. we can see them and they can see us.. he said..

Is it? Aiyooo... She exclaimed and looked at the mobile curiously..

He raised his eyebrows...

Seriously... I didn't believed them.. she said

Whom? Rudra asked in confusion

See, in this serial, her husband is staying and working in foreign country.. she used to talk with him through like this in mobile phone... But I didn't believe them... I taught that they are just faking like this... She said while expanding her already big eyes..

Aaahhhaaaa!!!!

Hi da kanna.. Soundarya said immediately after attending the call...

Adade!!! Kannamma... How are you? Had your lunch? Soundarya asked Meenakshi with a broad smile..

Athai... How are you? How is mama and Thatha? How is thatha's health? Is he started to have normal food? Did you had your lunch? What you are doing? What's the time there now? She listed the questions...

Rudra chuckled at her eagerness...

Hello hello... Asking questions like Chennai express uh? Just leave a gap between the questions so I can understand them..

Athai... she whined

Then what? You became like a kid... She smiled at Meenakshi...

Amma.. stop teasing my wife.. Rudra said and hugged her shoulders...

Devaraj and Shiva thatha came to talk with her and all gasped looking at Rudra and Meenakshi...

Meenakshi blushed and hung her head...

Wife huh? Very good... My wife is teasing my daughter.. so what? Devaraj asked teasingly..

Appa... My wife is feeling so shy.. I can't handle her .. don't activate her shy mode... Rudra said and all laughed...

I'm very happy to see you both like this.. I'm very much satisfied with my life.. I don't care even if I die now itself... Shiva thatha said and wiped his eyes...

Thatha , Don't talk like that... Meenakshi said

Thatha.. don't you want to pamper and spoil my kids... Common tell how many great grand kids you want? Rudra said..

Enanga... What? What is this? Meenakshi whispered to him...

What what? I'm planning for atleast three kids.. he teased her more..

Aathaadi... She gasped and tried to run... He held her hands and made her to sit..

( an shocking word in Tamil like OMG)