Chapter 53

The day of inauguration ceremony...

Vijay only invited the partners of his other business, so there will be a handful of people only.. with this thought Meenakshi was getting ready..

She woke up before her usual time and took bath and went to the garden and plucked the flowers and did Pooja as per her wish praying all gods for the day must go in a jiffy and she doesn't want to encounter anything else...

Rudra woke up and went to the closet because he wanted to select his dress before taking bath.. but he saw Meenakshi who is rummaging through the closet, half of her blouses were on the floor.. she is just a girl who doesn't take time to select dress or getting ready.. but the scene infront of him made him shock..

Ladoo ma.. he called her softly..

Hmmmmm... She hummed and turned to him..

What happened ma? He asked looking at the mess..

She pouted and came near him...

Idhellam.. adhu.. oru blouse kuda pathave ila.. she said and sighed.. he scrunched his eyebrows and looked at her.. in his eyes she became more chubby and she looks like she gained some weight.. but he doesn't want to make her more sad, so he didn't said anything and hugged her..

( These are all...that.. even a blouse didn't fit me)

Sari.. what shall we do now? He asked.. she shrugged..

Wait I'll come.. he said and kissed her forehead and made her to sit on the chair in the closet..

He took all the blouses and looked at them for few minutes.. he was just comparing each and every blouses so he can choose which one is somewhat big in size.. but all are in the same size.. he sighed and opened another side of the closet and looked few sarees and blouses there ..

He took a green colour worked blouse and gave it to her after comparing the size with others..

Ladoo.. see, this is a size big than others.. just try this once.. he said

Hmmm.. she said

Thirumbi nillunga.. she said and he smiled and did as she said..

( Turn around)

She removed her top and wore the blouse and it fitted her perfectly...

Enanga!! Super nga!! This is good.. she said and he turned and looked at her who is now standing in blouse and inskirt..

He held her waist and dragged her to him..

See now, how you are smiling.. why getting so sad because of this silly reasons.. hmm? He said and she smiled..

Therila.. I was so tensed already and this happened too.. I just thought that I wanted to cancel going there because I cannot find proper dress..

( Don't know)

Idiot.. for this you will cancel the function uh? What happened to you? He asked her

Illainga, i am just tensed about today event.. I'm scared.. I feel like puking.. she said..

Baby!! What happened ma? Don't be scared ladoo, we are with you.. I'm here.. He asked in concern cupping her face..

She hugged him tightly and buried her face in her chest..

Just scared.. that's all.. she said and he rocked her back and forth..

Are you okay? He asked after few minutes..

Hmmm...

Do you want something to drink? Shall we consult a doctor? He asked..

No no...I'm fine now.. she said and smiled..