• • ᴩʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ • •

WINDMILL VILLAGE ▰

Windmill Village had become the home of a new family many years ago and for seven years things were happy and peaceful.

The young girl of the family had no siblings so she would often run off on her own and stumbled upon someone. A boy around her age or so as he seemed younger. They were always seen together just messing around and playing games. Often annoying a man the boy knew.

Things were happy but there was always bound to be an end to something that was happy.

The night had been going well for a small family that had decided to settle down in the somewhat quiet Windmill Village. That silence didn't last for long though.

The father of the family had once been a pirate captain and making enemies was past part of the job. He had hoped that no one would find them since he didn't want to inflict harm on his daughter.

Their leader was someone who didn't give up on his crew and what they were capable of doing. He picked them for a reason after all. He was someone who had made their names known and feared.

Even though their leader had taken a break for his new family, they stuck close and together like always. They were a family, one way or another.

However , the violet haired man , the leader of the well known crew , had made numerous enemies while he had sailed the sea. Being under attack by one of them. He had discovered that some of his men were nothing but spies who managed to infiltrate his life.

"Take her. Take her and go as far as you can. Leave the island and don't come back here." The man spoke.

"But Sir-." A crewmate spoke.

"But nothing. This is an order. We need her to be out of this island unharmed. They cannot know of her yet. I cannot keep her safe anymore past this point. I've been..." The man continued.

"Brother. She will take the child. We will win this fight.."

"Brother. You are going to take her too. She will need your guidance and protection. Her mother is waiting for me. We are the last ones standing. We can hold him back a bit. You must hurry and set sail before they find out." The man placed a necklace on the girl before placing a kiss to her forehead.

"What are you talking about?" The young seven year old spoke up as she noticed the necklace.

"Bee. Listen to me." The man spoke.

"What's going on?" The young girl asked.

The man felt weak to his knees. A motion only his family could cause. His eyes holding more emotions than his features as he looked at her. Tears pricking at his eyes to be released. Bloodied clothes and fresh wound scattered all over him.

Most of the blood not even being his. Covered by the blood of a few he managed to kill in time before the attack got too out of control.

"Your mom and I will be staying to clean up a mess." The man spoke. His voice cracking at the lie.

"I know you're lying." The girl spoke as she stayed in the crewmate's arms. "I saw what happened." She pointed behind him.

"You still have a good eye." The man spoke as he let out a sad chuckle. "A bit too well.." He mumbled. Taking a moment to himself before placing another kiss to her head as he finally broke down. "I'm going to miss you so much."

"I can help fight." She spoke up. Trying to get away from the woman holding her.

"No. You will be safe." He spoke. "Just remember that your mom and dad love you very much."

"Brother, you have to let me stay. I swore to fight by your side until the end."

"My daughter needs you more." The man spoke. "I know I can trust you with her."

A woman ran up to them as she noticed their daughter there. "It's time." She spoke. "I can't hold them back for much longer."

"Mom! You two are coming with us right? We have time. We can-."

The woman walked over with more saddness in her features and tears down her cheeks. "You have to go with her. Okay? Promise you'll be good."

"I don't want to go!" The girl yelled as she teared up. Her hands reaching out to them.

The woman sobbed more before hugging her daughter. She knew it was her last hug with her. "I love you." She spoke. "And I always will. You will grow up and be a very strong young lady." She sniffed before pulling back. "You will always be the daughter of-." Being caught off a sudden explosion that happened behind them on their ship.

"Take her! Now!" The man spoke to his last crewmember. "Keep her safe for us.."

"Yes sir." The crewmate spoke. Rushing off and onto a safe boat they had for emergencies.

"Go brother!"

The woman beside him raising her hand as she sent him towards the boat. Raising her other hand as she used a bit of wind to help them leave.

"Don't do this brother!" The man yelled from the boat.

The young girl kicked and hit the crew mate's arm to be released. "Mom! Dad! Don't leave me! I don't wanna go!" She cried out.

The man and woman stayed behind on the deck. Watching them sail away before turning to the group surrounding them. Holding one another's hand before being ambushed and killed.

The man having to reach over to cover the young girl's mouth to muffle her screams and her cries. Being too late to shield her from the gruesome scene she had to see. Managing to escape as he let the woman his brother trusted to hold the crying girl.

Glancing back to the deck his brother had made himself for them to use. Now empty as he noticed something odd but didn't say anything about it.