• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ • •

Nami was visibly upset once she found out about the leak that was happening without any of them being aware of it. At the moment she sat with Luffy and the others. Having blamed Zoro and his swords at first before doing her best to calm down.

"Okay. Crew meeting." Luffy spoke once they settled down.

"Not a crew." Nami and Zoro spoke up at the same time.

"I'll play along and say Yes, Sir." Venus spoke as she smiled.

Luffy grinned as he didn't mind the answers he got from them. "We're going to need a better boat if we plan on making it to the Grand Line." He spoke. "A real pirate ship with enough space and rooms for us all."

Venus listened as she was intrigued by his words. Understanding how he could call himself a Captain and how no one tried to leave their own way just yet. That was the boy she remembered. Always doing his own thing.

"A ship big and strong. Worthy of the Straw Hat Crew." Luffy grinned.

"Wait." Nami spoke. "Seriously? The Straw Hat Crew?" She asked.

"I thought it had a nice ring to it." Luffy shrugged.

"'Demon' has a nice ring to it. Headgear? Not so much. It's not really scary."

"Who says pirates have to be scary?" Luffy asked.

Nami glanced away in disbelief of his answer while Zoro glanced away and into the sea and Venus simply gave a small shrug.

"The point is.. we need a new ship. The question is.. where do we get one from?" Luffy asked.

Nami didn't question anything at that point. Grabbing her book before looking throught it. "Our best bet right now would be the Gecko Islands. We can probably get there before our ship sinks."

"Great. I think it was about time for an upgrade." Zoro mumbled. Sticking by Venus' side.

"I'm sure we will find one." Venus spoke.

"And it has to have a working toilet." Nami chimed in.

"Great. Good job Navigator." Luffy spoke.

"You're still not hanging that flag on my ship." Nami warned him.

Venus chuckled as she listened to them. Shaking her head a bit at how they were with one another before glancing out towards the sea.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The four of them had made it before the ship sank. Being able to walk around was freeing. Venus walked with Luffy and Zoro before they stopped at a wall of wanted posters.

"You've got to be kidding me.." Zoro spoke. "That clown was worth 15 million berry?" He scoffed. "We should've stuffed his head in a bag and brought him with us."

"No way. I don't want a talking clown head on our hands. Gross." Venus spoke.

"What marine would ever pay us that bounty anyway?" Luffy asked. "We are kind of wanted ourselves." He pointed out.

"We could wear disguises and fake names. No one would be able to tell it's us. Maybe hide your scar on the cheek and his green hair."

"What about you?" Zoro asked.

"I will watch from afar with Nami in case anything goes wrong of course." She smiled.

"All I'm saying is it gives us an even greater reason to get to the Grand Line." Luffy spoke. "For a fresh start." He grinned. "And the treasure of course."