• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪɪ • •

Venus gazed at Zoro as Cabaji held her against her will. Keeping the edge of his knife on her neck a bit more after her last stunt. "Can you move your knife?" She asked. "If I'm going to say goodbye then at least keep that thing and yourself back."

"I'm not saying goodbye." Zoro spoke.

Cabaji listened as he was hesitant before he agreed. Keeping a small distance. The knife still aimed at her in case she tried anything.

Venus leaned closer to his ear. "Just go along with it." She spoke quietly. Keeping her act on. "I can't believe this is it." She sniffed. "Goodbye Zoro." Giving him a small kiss as a tease before being moved away from him. She knew Cabaji was done for.

Standing beside Venus, Cabaji spoke up. "Which to kill first?" He spoke. "The girlfriend or the killer?"

"Kill me first." Zoro spoke.

"I want to make you suffer so I'll go with her."

"I enjoyed killing your brother. If I could.. I would definitely do it again." Zoro spoke. Hoping to anger him enough to have him change targets. "Why not really enjoy taking it out on me?"

Cabaji listened before nodding. "You're right. I will." He spoke. Grabbing the edge of the wheel. "Let's see how well you can keep your head." Spinning him as he watched him go round and round. Moving back as he began to throw the knifes at him. Keeping his eye on the target but missing with the throws he had done.

Watching him spin for a while as he huffed. "You don't really fear death, do you?" Cabaji asked.

"No. I just don't fear you." Zoro spoke. Keeping his eyes closed.

Angering Cabaji with his words as he threw one of the knifes. Hitting him right on the rope that kept his hand in place. Grabbing Venus as he was done playing games and walking over to him. "You're mine."

"As tempting as you make it sound, I'm not sticking around." Zoro spoke.

"Oh really? Got somewhere else to be?"

"Well.. kind of. I have plans I haven't taken care of. And I didn't think I did before but.. Venus is my plan and Luffy changed my view on stuff."

"A simpleton in a straw hat and a girl with no worth? Don't tell me you believe whatever they told you." He laughed at Zoro.

"I don't need to. Luffy believes in himself and Venus? Well, you don't know her as well as I do." He spoke. "One more thing though."

Venus stood still as she could feel the rope that held her legs together fall off as she felt relief. Being able to keep herself up better than before.

"What?" Cabaji asked.

"Don't drop your guard." Zoro spoke.

Cabaji listened to him as he grew confused. "What are you talking about?"

"Me." Venus spoke. Kicking him forward and onto Zoro. Holding her hands out as Nami cut the rope off.

Zoro broke his hand free. Grabbing the clown in a chokehold for a while. Watching Venus being free from the rope as Nami rushed to him next. Freeing his other hand at the moment. Letting the guy drop as he got off the wheel.

"What's the plan now?" Zoro asked as he checked Venus and ignored her saying she was fine. "You do have a plan, right? Plans being your thing and all." He turned to Nami.

"I say... we beat the hell out of every clown we see." She chuckled. Grabbing her racksack and bo staff back.

Zoro listened as he smirked a bit. "I like that idea." He spoke. Getting his swords back.

"First plan I agree with." Venus spoke to the two as she found her own sword. Placing it on her back and looked around the room. Throwing a few things around.

"Thanks but what exactly are you looking for?" Nami asked. "We can help."

"It's my necklace." Venus spoke.

"Seriously? You can probably get the same one somewhere else." Nami suggested.

"No. I can't. Not like mine. That necklace is one of a kind. A family heirloom. I'm supposed to keep it safe. It's the last thing my father gave me before.." Venus spoke up.

"I didn't know." Nami quietly replied.

"I-.. I know. I'm just really stressed about not getting it back and I.. sorry." Venus spoke as she calmed down.

Zoro placed a hand on her head. "I told you I would help you. Just leave it to me."

Venus listened as she nodded. "Okay." She agreed. Feeling his hands on her cheeks. Trailing her gaze up at him.

"Nami, give us a moment alone." Zoro spoke up.

"Not today grumpy swordsman." Venus spoke as she left the room first. A small chuckle leaving her before pulling her katana out.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

It took a while but once they figured out how to deal with Buggy there was nothing stopping them. Leaving him in a mini version of himself. Walking out of the tent together as Luffy freed the captive town and letting them go back to their own lives.

Back on the boat, Venus waved to the people goodbye. Wishing them well before feeling her hair being moved as she glanced over her shoulder.

Zoro glanced at her before lightly putting her necklace back on her. "I keep my promises." He spoke as he let her hair back down.

Venus touched the necklace as she felt much better. Facing him before hugging him gently. "Thank you for getting it back." She spoke. "I can't thank you enough or know how to repay you."

"I might have some ideas." Zoro replied as he kept his arms around her waist. "A few too many."

Venus chuckled as she pulled away from the hug. "And what would your first idea be?"

"Hmm.. well I gave you a valued treasure of yours. I think the first idea would be a kiss to the savior."

Venus smirked a bit. "You have an odd way of asking me to kiss you."

"And yet I feel like that means yes."

"Of course it means a yes."

"If you two are going to kiss at least do it inside. We do not want to be seeing that. I feel sick seeing you all lovey dovey." Nami spoke.

"Look away." Zoro spoke.

Luffy laughed a bit as he had been listening to them going back and forth. "This is fun." He chimed in. Relaxing as he felt great after that fight.

Venus chuckled as she grabbed Zoro by the hand before leading him into the small room. Feeling him shut the door behind him.

Zoro didn't waste a second as he pulled her close. Closing the gap between them as he sighed in relief.

Venus kissed back as her hand moved into his hair. "You're losing." She mumbled into the kiss.

"Doesn't matter." Zoro mumbled into the kiss. His hand remaining on her waist before moving to her lower back and pulling her into him. Focusing on her as he moved to the bench. Taking a seat before pulling her closer to him the moment he sat. He knew she didn't pull away with how she was holding him. His hands lightly roaming up her back before pulling away when he felt something wet on his leg. Pulling away from their moment to see that water had been leaking into the boat.