• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪɪɪ • •

Genzo listened to the purple-haired before them. "We can't just sit back and do nothing." He spoke as he placed his hands on his waist.

"You will keep them safe." Venus spoke as she motioned behind him. "Find a secure safe spot and keep one another safe. We will handle the rest."

"This is my fight." Nami spoke up as she glanced at them.

"No. This is our fight." Luffy spoke as he glanced at the crowd. Finally speaking up about what he was hearing from them. "Right, guys?" Luffy asked as he turned to the others. Being more serious than before.

"Finally, I get to cut something." Zoro spoke as he stayed close to Venus.

"The question is, how are we gonna beat Arlong?" Usopp asked. He was worried about that issue. "We saw what he was capable of back at Baratie."

"Every creature has its weakness." Zoro simply spoke.

"I'll have a go at him. If I can get close enough then maybe I can find a weakness." Venus spoke.

"That wouldn't work." Zoro spoke.

"Why wouldn't it?" Venus asked. "I have better control over my power."

"Venus." Zoro spoke as he gazed at her.

"You don't trust me, do you?"

"You don't know how much power you have yet. You control only what you've managed to unlock so far." Zoro replied to her.

Venus stayed quiet as she glanced at him before turning away.

"Well these guys are bulletproof creatures.." Usopp quietly spoke up again after the silence.

"I'll let Venus help with that." Luffy spoke. Glancing over at her. "I trust that you can probably find a weakness for us."

Venus nodded. "You've got it Captain." She spoke.

"Luffy." Zoro spoke as he glanced at the Straw Hat.

"Zoro, she's strong. We need someone who can handle him and his crew. I will make sure that no one else is hurt." Luffy spoke. Turning to Venus. "When you find his weakness, don't hesitate to use it against him."

"Same goes for you Captain. Keep an eye out for anything you find." Venus spoke.

Luffy nodded at her as he agreed. "I will. You have my word."

Venus was a bit more serious about the situation. "Great. Then I guess we should head to Arlong park. I can give them a distraction to give you guys a head start. Usopp can then use his tools he has against them. I say we ambush them with no way out. Take Arlong out as soon as we can and shut that park down for good."

"Sounds like a plan. We need like some code word to know our cue." Luffy chimed in.

"I know where the map is." Nami added.

"That's good. We need the map back. I'll meet you both there once I give Zoro, Sanji, and Usopp the code word." Venus spoke. "Vex-."

"I can handle the villagers and keeping them safe. You won't have any fishmen going after them." Vex spoke up.

"I trust you." Venus relied.

"I have enough smoke bombs but what will that word be?" Usopp asked.

"It should be something cool." Zoro spoke.

"It's going to be Straw Hats." Venus spoke. "It will be something simple and they won't even suspect it. Now then, get into your places when you arrive. Do not engage right away."

"Yes ma'am." Zoro and Sanji spoke up at the same time. Ending with Zoro glaring at the waiter.

Venus lightly shook her head before walking past them to get going.

Zoro noticed as he rushed over before she could really leave. Grabbing her arm and turning her to face him.

"Zoro. I need you to let go so I can get going." Venus spoke.

"Not before I apologize for earlier. I'm sorry." Zoro spoke. "Are you mad at me?" He asked.

Venus softly exhaled before placing a hand on his cheek and giving him a small peck. Pulling away after a few seconds. "I am a bit upset at you but not mad. I will be mad if you keep holding me back from doing the plan."

"Just wanted you to know I was sorry." Zoro mumbled. Having liked the peck from her. Leaning closer to her ear. "Good luck out there." He whispered. "Also.. one more kiss before you go?" He asked.

Venus listened before glancing at him. "Fine. Just one mo-."

Zoro didn't wait for her to finish her sentence. Kissing her gently as he was happy with the kiss.

Venus kept her hand on his cheek as she kissed back before pulling away. "Go with the others now." She shyly spoke. Her cheeks a light pink.

His cheeks matched hers as he nodded his head. "See you on the other side." He spoke. Pecking her forehead softly before walking back to the others.

"Sometimes I wonder how he got so lucky." Sanji mumbled.

"Tell me about it." Nami mumbled back slightly.

Venus walked away from the group. Gripping the hilt of her katana as she continued down the path. It took a while to get there as she was met with the Arlong Park sign.

"Let's pick up the pace already! You know Arlong doesn't like to wait!" One of the fishmen spoke up.

Venus listened in on the situation. Watching them moving things as she thought about what she would say. She knew that the others weren't far behind. Deciding to move on with her plans and quietly jumping over. Landing on her feet as she walked forwards. "My my, leaving so soon?" Venus asked.

The blue fishman, known as Chew, glanced her way, a bit surprised at first. "How did you get in here?" He asked.

Venus gave a small shrug. "Did you really think a locked door would stop someone from coming in?" She asked him before glancing around. "Not bad for some fish men like you."

Laughing a bit. "Is that so? So they sent one person from their village to attack us?" He asked as he was in disbelief yet amused by it. "What are you gonna do? Braid our hair?"

Venus lightly smiled as she walked closer. "Not exactly part of the village here and no. I'm going to make your Captain pay for everything he's done."

"Oh? You are, huh? And how will that be?" Chew asked. "Because you'd have to go through us."

Venus kept her small smile before letting her eyes change. The golden color they glowed making him move back.

"Magic." Chew spoke. "Those eyes."

"So you've seen them before and yes, he had a daughter. Now then.. I believe you wanted to know how we'd make you pay."

"How?" Chew asked and glanced around. "And who's 'we'?" He glanced back at her.

Venus raised her hand a bit before motioning to the fishmen. Moving back a bit from the scene as she knew what she was doing. A set of smoke bombs going off around them.

"What the hell is this? Who would be stupid enough to attack us, the Arlong Pirates?" Chew asked as he narrowed his eyes at her.

Venus smiled a bit more. "We're the Straw Hats." She spoke. Giving the code word before glancing at Chew. "Oh, and you might want to start running." She mocked and gave a small shrug. "You might regret not doing so."