• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪɪɪ • •

"Is that a threat?" The woman asked.

"Not at all. On the contrary, it's a promise of safety for both ends." Venus spoke.

"Hey, I saw you earlier." Luffy spoke up from besides Venus. "I think that you and I have something in common."

"I have the gun in my hands and you're all standing in front of it. What could we possibly have in common?" She asked confused.

"Venus. Do it." Luffy spoke as he kept his gaze on the blue-haired female.

Venus raised her hand before the gun flew out on the blue-haired female's hands and into hers.

"Let's start with Nami then, shall we?" Luffy asked. "Seems like you know her very well."

"What the- how the hell did you? Who are you people?" She asked.

"You have question, we have answers. You have answers, we have questions."  Venus spoke as she unloaded the gun and set it aside.

"Nami is a theif with no conscience." The woman spoke. "And when there is no more to take, she leaves and doesn't turn back. Now get off my property."

"Nami is part of our crew. She's our friend." Luffy spoke.

"My sister doesn't have any friends. The sooner you realize that, the better."

"Sister? That makes sense." Sanji spoke up. "Both as beautiful as one another."

"Give it up." Zoro spoke up.

"I can tell she really did a number on you guys. You're not special, and I can't help you."

"Your sister is important to our Captain."

"Is she important to you?"

"She stabbed me and left me for dead. I need to know more and you have that information. Sanji is a great cook. He can make you something to eat in exchange for that information."

"What?" Sanji asked as he glanced at Venus.

"What? You are a cook, I'm not lying." Venus shrugged before glancing back at her.

"He's a waiter." Zoro mumbled.

"He's the best cook in the East Blue." Usopp spoke up. "You've never tasted anything better in your life. Usopp's word."

"Ain't got much to cook with."

"Well then you'd be surprised how much I can make with very few ingredients." Sanji spoke as he smiled at her. "Come on, what do you say?" He asked.

"Fine, but I want my gun back and no funny business."

Venus listened. Grabbing the gun and handing it back to her. "I'll be holding onto the bullets until we leave." She informed. "Taking precautions." She added.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

It had taken a bit of time to get everything ready as Venus waited on the porch. Watching the night sky from her seat on the stairs.

Sanji walked out before seeing her long hair and then her gaze on the stars. "Dinner is ready." He spoke up lightly.

Venus heard him before glancing over. "Oh, Sanji. Sorry. I'll be right there."

"Don't rush." Sanji spoke before taking a seat besides her. "Beautiful night, isn't it?" He asked.

"It is. Very beautiful indeed." Venus agreed.

"Not as much as you though." Sanji teased.

Venus smiled as she glanced at him. "You always have some flirty comment up your sleeve, don't you?" She asked.