• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪɪ • •

Zoro did the best he could. Getting as many drinks as he could included. He had a bit of a high tolerance and he couldn't get enough of it. Like his new addiction, Venus. He was happy on the inside to be able to spend his time with her after their intimate moments and their confessions to one another.

Enjoying the small dinner that they were all having at the moment. His hand lightly sliding to his girlfriend's knee before asking for another drink.

Venus noticed as she placed her hand over his and smiled. Glancing over at him a bit.

Zoro gave her a small smile back before glancing at their hands and looking away. Keeping himself calm and collected like usual. Drinking his drink and being as serious as always towards the others.

Vex seemed to notice as he had an unreadable look on his face. Like there was something off but not quite.

"I'd love to try the fish tonight." Kaya spoke up.

"I'm sorry Miss Kaya, but I'm afraid that's impossible." Klahadore spoke as he stood besides her on her right side.

Kaya was a bit disappointed by his words as she had really wanted to eat something different on her birthday. "Maybe just a small piece?" She asked.

"Miss Kaya, you know that certain foods can affect your condition." Klahadore continued. His words making it seem like he actually cared about her.

Luffy was eating everything he could off his plate like he had not eaten in years. His appetite being greater than the others and drinking from two different cups.

"However, Buchi has prepared you your special soup." Klahadore pointed out as he motioned for Buchi to bring the place closer. Watching him set it down infront of her neatly.

Nami couldn't keep herself calm any longer as she soon spoke up. "Kaya, it's your birthday. You should be able to eat whatever you want."

"Miss Kaya's condition necessitates that I watch closely and monitor her dietary needs." Klahadore spoke a bit annoyed that she was getting into the conversation.

"Does it also mean you speak for her?" Nami asked again as she was just as annoyed by him and his actions towards Kaya.

"I'll eat her fish." Luffy intervened as he raised his hand. Still being hungry despite eating quite a bit.

Zoro paid them no attention as he grabbed his glass. Drinking it quietly before facing his girlfriend, who was watching the whole scene unfold in a bit of amusement.

Lightly reaching over as he grabbed her chin before making her look at him. His eyes tracing her features a bit. "We should get out of here." He whispered.

"No way. We're not leaving the celebration half-way through. Especially when it's getting good." Venus whispered back.

"What are you two planning?" Vex whispered as he joined the duo.

"Nothing." Zoro responded and moved her closer to him.

Usopp gulped quietly. "Uh Luffy.. wasn't there something that you wanted to ask Kaya about?" He asked.

"Oh. Right. Yes. Usopp told me that you own the shipyard." Luffy spoke as he grinned at the moment.

"My parents are the one's who founded the shipyard. Merry has been the one taking care of the business since my parents passed. Today, after midnight I become the sole owner." Kaya explained.

"Ah, well that's great because we want to buy a ship from you." Luffy grinned a bit.

"I see. Usopp mentioned that you guys were sailors." Kaya smiled.

"Nope. We're not sailors." Luffy shook his head and raising his cup a bit. "We're pirates." He confidently spoke.

Usopp almost chocking on his drink as he heard that. Making sure he didn't spill anything too much.

Nami calmly drank her own drink. Annoyed at Luffy for speaking out loud without thinking. Trying to stay calm and not make the situation any worse.

Zoro listened to Luffy before glancing back at Venus. "You're right. This ought be good." He spoke.

"Told you." Venus spoke as she smirked a bit. "I guess you shouldn't have doubted me." She teased.

Zoro slithered his hand up her thight to her waist as he placed his nose to hers. "I never did." He whispered before glancing back at the others.

Kaya was taken aback. "Pirates?"

"Yup. Alive and breathing." Luffy replied. "We haven't been sailing for long together but we've already taken down an evil clown, raided a marine base, and taken down a man who had an axe for a hand." He spoke excitedly about their adventures so far.

Nami closed her eyes to take a deep breath to stay calm but hearing him speak just made her feel more annoyed. Opening her eyes once more in disbelief.

Zoro lightly placed his head onto his hand a bit. Keeping the other around Venus' waist.

Venus was still amused about the hold thing as she continued to watch what else would be happening and said by their captain. It was definitely the Luffy she remembered growing up with.

"Oh wow. These adventures sound a lot like your adventures, Usopp." Kaya spoke amazed.

Usopp smiled it off and nodded. "Yeah.. that's.. that's crazy." He spoke at the moment.

"We're just getting started though." Luffy spoke. Getting up from his seat and soon getting on the dining table.

"What are you doing?! Get down from there!" Klahadore walked over to where Luffy was and was fuming on the inside.

Luffy ignored him at the moment. Holding his cup up. "Being a pirate had been my dream for as long as I can remember." He started. "And to this day I'm finally making it a reality."

Zoro listened to him as he glanced up from his glass. He had found Luffy to be a bit much but hearing his speech now and having spent some time with him he knew that he was on the right path. "I can see why you choose to join him." He whispered to Venus.

"I knew that someone as energetic and outgoing like him was someone worth trusting. He set us free and let us make a choice. He's different than most and he knows that. Using that and his persuasive personality. That's my friend alright." Venus spoke.

Luffy was still going on with his talking. "We are going to the Grand Line. Where there will be more adventures that await for us." Walking on the table towards Kaya. "And at the end of this journey I will find the ultimate treasure, the one piece, and finally become king of the pirates."

"You're serious?" Kaya asked as she glanced up at him.

Luffy held the glass out for Klahadore to take as he heard his groan before kneeling and placing his hands on Kaya's shoulders. "Kaya, you have a beautiful ship out there. A carvel with a sheep figurehead. It spoke to me." Luffy glanced at her.

"That's the ship we need to follow our dreams. I promise you that we will take care of it and maintain it. Treat it like any other member of the crew because a ship is also a home." Luffy continued as he grinned at her. Catching Kaya's admiration with his words alone.