• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪɪɪ • •

"Venus?" Zoro asked hesitantly. Not sure it was another trick or he was imagining things with the others.

Venus listened before glancing at them. Her eyes changing back to the familiar green Zoro knew. "It's me." She spoke at the moment. Immediately being tackled by the crew.

Victoria immediately joining in as she held her tightly.

Zion right beside her as he immediately hugged his niece as well. Having a wave of relief wash over him.

Venus let them before tapping them on the back. "You guys are taking the air out of me." She spoke as she patted their backs.

"You scared us!" Sanji spoke up.

"I didn't mean to." Venus replied as she was serious about it. "I knew going up against him would end up in death but I never knew I would be here with you guys again." Hugging them close once more before letting go.

"So what do we do now?" Luffy asked. "I say we should deal with that guy before we leave."

"No." Venus spoke as she got off the counter. Seeing she was still dressed as a pirate. The white long sleeve shirt and black corset with black pants. Seeing her favorite boots still on.

"What do you mean no?" Zoro asked. Walking closer before turning her to face him.

"I mean that you will stay on the sidelines and not panic." Venus spoke.

"No. We did that and you really died on us. I'm not doing this again." Zoro argued.

"I wasn't asking for permission." Venus spoke at the moment before pulling her arm free. Moving her hands to his cheeks. "Trust me. I am not going to lose to him."

Zoro listened to her before moving out of her hold. "If you do then I will never forgive you."

Venus lightly glanced at him before slowly moving her hands back to her sides. Walking away before grabbing her sword. "Luffy. I'll be back soon."

"Venus." Zion tried to stop her from going alone.

Zoro noticed as he didn't say anything else. Feeling Nami hit his arm harshly. "What the hell?!"

"Seriously? She wakes up and you do that?" Nami asked.

"You would do the same thing." Zoro scoffed.

"No. I wouldn't. She would've smiled and lied to us. She's not lying this time. Someone with that look of serious concentration isn't joking around." Nami informed before leaving after Venus to go watch the fight.

Zoro listened before staying behind as he took a moment to himself once they were all gone. He didn't know if he should even go watch. It was someting he didn't want to repeat incase he lost her yet again.

Nami jogged before catching up to Venus. "So.. how are you going to defeat him? I thought he took your powers away from you."

"He did but I found a way to get them back and fought to come back here. I couldn't leave you guys to go against him. Losing you would mean losing everything I had ever wanted." Venus replied.

Nami listened to her speak before placing a hand on her shoulder. "Good luck then." She spoke lightly at the moment.

"Thanks." Venus spoke as she smiled a bit. "I will do everything in my power to take him down. He doesn't deserve to stand where he does."

"You got that right." Sanji nodded at the moment and caught up with the two of them. "If you need help then just let me know and I will jump in."

Venus chuckled a bit at how eager he was before shaking her head. "I've got this." She spoke. "For my family all those years ago."

Sanji and the others listened before giving her a small nod of understandment. They knew she was doing what she had to.

"Venus!" Zoro spoke up behind them as he caught up with them. "I need a word with you." He spoke at the moment.

Venus lightly nodded. Letting the others go on ahead first before letting Zoro catch up with her. "What is it?" She asked.

"I'm sorry." Zoro spoke. "About freaking out that things might not be as happy as they all make it out to be."

"You don't trust me?" Venus asked calmly.

"It has nothing to do with that." Zoro spoke before reaching out and holding her hand in his. "I just can't see you like that again." He spoke.

Venus lightly listened to him speak. Knowing that he was just as scared as she had been. Holding his hand back in hers calmly. "I know." She spoke. "But I'm serious, I'm not going to let him take me down. Not again."

Zoro pulled her into a hug and held her close to him as much as he could. "Just keep that promise and I'm going to be cheering you on for as long as I have to." He spoke at the moment. Moving a hand to her back and the back of her head.

Venus got comfortable in his hold at the moment and hugged him back. "Trust me. I heard what you said. I have no intentions on leaving you." She spoke. "Not when we have a wedding to still plan." She spoke. Placing a small peck on his cheek. "We've come along way for me to just throw all that away."

"You'll make me want to marry you now." Zoro spoke as a tease. Feeling better about their small talk and letting go of her. "But before that.. you have someone's ass to kick." He added.

Venus nodded before grinning as she felt better with him there. Walking with him to the rest of the waiting crew. Glancing at the familiar ship. Letting go of his hand as she walked closer to the ship while he stayed with the others. Giving the ship a slight kick. Causing it to start rocking back and forth.

Drogo huffed loudly before he could be heard walking to the deck. Glancing over the railing. "You guys again? I guess killing one of you wasn't enough." He laughed.

"If you actually had killed someone." Venus spoke up. Watching the color drain from his face. "What's the matter?" She asked in a mocking tone. "Looks like you've seen a ghost."

"You're not real." Drogo spoke and shook his head in denial. "You're dead!" He yelled at her.

Venus laughed at him and shook her head. "I am very much alive." Venus spoke. Moving back a bit before beginning to climb aboard. Watching him move back and away from her.

Zion crossed his arms as he wished there was something he could do to help her but he had no abilities like her or the rest of their family. Feeling a hand in his as he glanced at Victoria.

Victoria remained quiet as she didn't know what they could possibly do in their situation. They had brought her to him in the first place. Quietly holding his hand as a sense of comfort.

Neither minded the company they gave one another. It was something that always came naturally for them and they would stick together if they had to. They didn't need words to explain how they were feeling. They just knew.