• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠ • •

Venus listened as she couldn't help but blush. It would be a long game between them and she knew she would have to stop herself from being flustered by him like always. Reaching her hand up to grab his. Giving him a small gaze from over her shoulder.

"Oh? And what if the pirate was the one to make me blush? You lose a point." Venus spoke calmly already forming a plan. Seeing his calm expression changed.

"As if. Just because you know that guy doesn't mean anything." He mumbled. Being jealous about the fact she could be telling the truth.

"Maybe but he just earned me a point and I like him for that." Venus spoke as she pecked his cheek. Watching his reactions very carefully. Noticing the faint pink blush. "Making me in the lead by two points. Seems like I really will be winning after all." She smirked as she pulled away and headed inside.

Zoro stood in his spot for a second. Being taken by surprise by her actions before grinning. Heading after her as he knew he would have a good time during the little game between them.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Luffy had gone the way that he had been told. Finding himself in a tough spot as he tried to he quiet. Hearing a commotion going on below him. Listening for now before trying to move forward as he soon fell through the ceiling.

Nami had just finished with the two marines she had encountered. Being recognized by one of them as she took them down with ease using her bo staff. Being starled by the noise behind her as she turned quickly. Hidding behind some shelves.

Luffy could still see her as they both ducked at the same time. Seeing one another again from across each other before he grinned and stepped out of behind the shelf.

Quickly raising her bo staff to attack Luffy as she continued to act like she was a marine.

"Hey! Hey! Woah! Don't do that." Luffy spoke up.

"I'm putting you into custody for trespassing on a marine base." Nami spoke.

"No I'm not, if I was then so would you." Luffy spoke. "You're not even a real marine." He pointed out.

"Am too." Nami spoke.

"Nuh-uh. I heard everything." He spoke as he pointed up from where he had come from. "You're looking for my map."

"Your map?"

"My map to the grand line."

"That's my map and I'm not leaving without it."

"Suit yourself." Luffy spoke before walking past her as he grinned. Making his way up the stairs.

"Hey! Get back here!" She spoke up. Walking after him immediately. Making sure that the marines stayed down before catching up to him in the hall as she grabbed the back of his red vest. "Do you have any idea what you're doing?" She asked in a whisper. Glancing around to make sure there were no real marines around them at the moment.

"I'm looking for that Morgan guy's office. The map should be in there, right?" He asked as he knew what the marines had said before they were put down by Nami. Opening the first door he saw and peaking inside.

Walking down the other end of the hall, Nami managed to spot a duo of marines coming their way. Shoving him inside before walking in as she shut the door quietly. Waiting for them to walk past as they peeked through a small opening they had.

Luffy quietly opened the door once he noticed that they had walked past them without being caught. Peeking his head out to the side as he watched them leave the hall. Leaving the room with a grin.