• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪ • •

The Straw Hat crew had two new crewmates Usopp and Vex had agreed to join them as Usopp was excited to have a real adventure he could tell to Kaya when they met again one day. Taking a seat on the kitchen counter as he ate some popcorn.

Nami relaxed as she found a room she liked before settling down. Unpacking her stuff into the drawers the room had. Feeling a bit good about having her own space for once.

Venus followed Zoro as he found them a room they could share during the journey. Getting comfortable in their space as he set his swords close to the hammock.

Vex had found an empty room as he settled his stuff down. Not having much to unpack. Laying down on the bed at the moment.

Luffy stayed on the sheep figurehead as he held his hands out in the air and screamed with joy. His first ship in just a few days. He was happy to have made it so far. It made closer to accomplishing his dreams. Climbing down after a while as he headed back inside with the others.

Nami was now sitting with Venus and Zoro after they unpacked their things as they noticed Luffy walked inside.

"Well, how does it feel Captain?" Venus asked.

"It feels great. I don't ever want to wake up." Luffy grinned. "How's the wound?"

"Stings like a bitch up it's manageable." Venus huffed as she smiled.

"Well, you'll have enough time to recover on this ship. We have a long way to go." Luffy grinned.

"Guys!" Usopp spoke up as he barged into the room. "I just made us a new Jolly Roger for the ship." Excitedly showing it to them. "Ta-da!"

Luffy held the flag up at the moment before taking a glance at it.

Vex walking in as he noticed all of them already there. Walking over to see what Luffy was holding up. "Usopp.."

"I know, I know. My flair for design often leaves people speechless." Usopp replied.

"I don't think that's what's going on here." Venus spoke.

Luffy nodded in agreement as he rolled up the flag and handed it back to him. "I've already drawn our flag."

"Yeah but this one is better."

"Neither of those flags are gonna scare anyone away." Zoro spoke up.

"Okay, but the Jolly Roger is suppose to reflect the captain." Usopp replied.

"I am the captain." Luffy spoke up as he placed his hand on the small table infront of him. "We are the Straw Hat crew."

"Well people call me Captain Usopp."

The two speaking over one another about who the real captain was. Acting like two little kids. Nami was the first to laugh. Her laugh filling the room as they stopped and glanced her way.

Venus found her laugh to be contagious as she began to laugh as well. Glancing away from Nami to the two of them. The atmosphere being better than when they all first met.

Luffy grinned. "You see? This is what it's all about." He spoke as he knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. Where they all would get to feel like a real pirate crew. "From now on, it's all gonna be smooth sailing."

Venus smiled as she paid attention to the small group they had formed. Calming herself down as an explosion happened out of nowhere.

Zoro sat up as he pulled Venus to him. Keeping her head covered a bit just in case they were hit again. Nami grabbing her hand as she became alert.

Vex immediately moved closer to the couch group on instinct. "Who could that be?"

"Marines, most likely." Zoro huffed.