• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪ • •

Venus had a nice time with them as she smiled at how happy they had seemed to be during the barrel moment. Her smile dropping a bit as she reached up and played with her necklace a bit. She knew her time felt like it was being timed as she didn't want to think about it.

Heading to her shared room with Zoro and walking in as she noticed he was already there. "Oh, Zoro." She spoke.

"Hm, that's me." Zoro spoke as he glanced up and over at her. "Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Not at all. I thought you'd be with Luffy at this time." Venus replied as she walked further into the room.

"He's with that lousy cook." Zoro explained. Patting the spot besides him.

Venus noticed before shaking her head a bit. "I need to check your wound first. Just to make sure it's not open from those fights earlier."

Zoro listened as he grabbed her wrist and had her stand between his legs. "If you wanted to see me shirtless you could've just asked." He teased.

Venus blushed as she placed her hands on his cheeks. Being a quick thinker on how to get back at him. "Yes, Zoro. I want to see you shirtless, please." She beg. Noticing his face began to turn red and grinned a bit. "I win." She teased. "Now let me check your wound."

Zoro nodded before removing his shirt and setting it aside.

Venus lightly touched the bandage. "Some blood leaked through but it seems dry and no newer blood on it." She spoke. Walking away for a second to get a new wrapping gauze to use and supplies to disinfect the wound for him.

Removing the old banages slowly and making sure that she didn't pull it off too fast or recklessly. Being as gentle as she could be with him. Cleaning the wound for him as she didn't mind.

Zoro winced as he grabbed her hand out of instinct. "Sorry. Continue." He spoke.

"Are you sure? We can stop here." Venus spoke.

"I'm fine." Zoro spoke as he let go of her hand so she could keep going.

Venus lightly nodded as she continued. Being gentle as she cleaned the dried blood off him and soon finished. Wrapping up his wound with the new gauze.

"There you go." Venus spoke.

"Thanks. That hurt a bit though."

"You'll be fine."

"I guess you're right." Zoro spoke as he placed his hand on her head and placed a kiss on her cheek. "I am just happy to have my lovely girl by my side and I do not intend on letting go any time soon."

"You flatter me with your words my darling but for now you still need to rest and take some time off these fights." Venus spoke.

"You know I can't. Luffy needs me." Zoro spoke.

"I need you too and I need you alive and well. Please, Zoro. Don't do anything reckless again." She spoke.

Zoro listened to her speak before nodding. "I won't." He spoke. Placing his hand on her waist and leaning his head on her chest.

Letting him do so as her hand ran through his hair. "Good. That's all I need." She spoke. Glancing at the drawers and debated her next move. Nervous about it before rubbing his back lightly.

Keeping herself looking calm as if nothing was wrong before glancing at the green-haired she was holding. Running a hand through his hair a bit more and watching as his eyes closed.

"Get some sleep. I'll go make you something you like to eat." Venus spoke.

Zoro listened as he grumbled. Not wanting her to leave as he was comfortable where he was.

"Zoro." Venus spoke.

"Fine." He spoke as he let go of her.

"I'll be back before you know it." Venus reassured. Laying him down carefully as she got him covered. Leaving the room quietly before turning as she jumped a bit. "Nami."

Nami smiled a bit amused by her reaction. "That scared the great Venus?" She asked teasingly.

Venus playfully rolled her eyes before smiling. "If I had known it was you I would've just fallen head over heels for you." She teased.

"You make my heart race with your words." Nami teased back.

Venus laughed lightly. "So, what can I do for you?" She asked.

"I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out." Nami spoke. "You know, since you're the only other girl here."

"Well, I was about to go to the kitchen to make something for Zoro. If you want to come along that is." Venus replied.

"You can cook too?" Nami asked.

Venus chuckled at her facial expression before nodding. "I do. I did live alone for a long time, you know."

"Will you marry me?" Nami asked.

Her question earning a small laugh from Venus who was amused by it. "You know, if I wasn't engaged then I would have." She teased. Leading the way to the kitchen as Nami walked with her.

"How about we pull a little prank on Zoro?" Nami asked.

Venus was intrigued as her eyes lit up. "What do you have in mind?" She asked her.

Nami grinned as she noticed her excitement. "How about, later at dinner, we pretend to make an announcement and we tell them we are engaged?"

"That sounds..." Venus spoke before grinning. "Like it will definitely get his attention. I am in. This is why he doesn't want us to be so close. Great minds coming together to torment him." She joked.

Nami laughed as she walked into the kitchen with her. "Well he's stuck with us for a long time." She spoke. "Oh hey Sanji." She greeted the blond.

"Afternoon ladies. Anything you'd like me to make for you?" Sanji asked. "Just say the word and it will be done in no time." Giving the two a teasing wink.

"No thank you Sanji." Venus spoke as she rolled up her sleeves of the green oversized sweater she had on. Having changed into a long white button up and a green v-neck oversized sweater. Wearing it like a dress since the button up reached to above her knees and the sweater reached a little above the white button up.

"Oh?" Sanji asked.

"She's going to cook something for Zoro herself." Nami explained to him. "Before we prank him."

"Really? You cook?" Sanji asked before grinning at hearing their plan. "Prank him? Sounds interesting. I want to be a part of it. What can I do?"

Venus lightly chuckled as she thought about it. "Fine. Me and Nami were going to announce an engagement. Then you can get up and object." She spoke.

"I like it but it needs a little more seasoning to make it perfect. I could say that you had already agreed to my own proposal?" Sanji asked.

Nami and Venus shared a grin before nodding and glancing back at Sanji.

"That sounds hilarious." Nami spoke.

"Oh it will be great." Venus laughed lightly.

"I can't wait to see the look on his face." Sanji chimed in.

"What are you guys talking about?" Vex asked as he noticed the three huddled together in a corner of the room.

Nami turned with a grin to face him. "I think we found another person who can join in."

"What?" Vex asked as he moved away from her.