• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪᴠ • •

Venus continued to climb up before stepping onto the deck. Walking over to him before grabbing him by his collar. Lifting him up and soon throwing him over the railing. Watching him land on the sand before jumping down and landing in front of him. "I warned you. Told you that I would be your worst nightmare."

"No. You can't be-. How are you still standing?!" He asked at the moment.

Venus listened to him at the moment before lightly placing the tip of her sword into the sand. "Well.. for one you really underestimated me and second, I had a little help from myself." She spoke. "I overcame what you tried to pin on me." She spoke as she glanced at him.

Drogo moved back before he had a look of realization. "I have your powers. You can't do anything to me without them." He smirked as he got back on his feet.

Her eyes burning into him as she looked amused by his choice of words. Knowing something that he didn't know just made things feel better. Grabbing her sword from the sand as she walked closer to him. "Try to use it against me."

Drogo smirked before holding his hands out and trying to use them, only for nothing to happen at all.

Venus glanced at her feet as she waited for something to happen. Lightly twirling her swords before glancing up as her eyes had turned golden with slight red. The veins spreading down her cheeks as she smiled at him.

His eyes widened in realization before moving away from her once more. "No. You couldn't have possibly taken it all back. It's impossible! It's not right!"

"Is it?" Venus asked before taking a step closer. "Because I will make sure that you suffer." She continued and moved closer to him. "You will never lay your hands on anyone else again."

Drogo could only listen before trying to attack her. Drawing out his sword and swinging in her direction.

Venus was quick to block his attack before sending him back onto the sand. "I don't need a sword to fight you this time." Venus spoke. "Come at me with everything you've got."

Drogo noticed her throw her sword to the side before getting up as he laughed. "You're making a mistake. You know I like to fight dirty." He spoke up. Gripping his sword before motioning for her to come at him.

Venus noticed as she smirked a bit. "Oh well." She spoke. "It's your funeral we won't be attending." Charging at him as she kicked him back with ease. Making him land near the water as she raised a hand and made the water dodge him.

Hitting the sand harshly before groaning as he took a moment to himself. Spitting out a mouthful of sand before hissing at her.

Venus let her hand lower before watching as the waves engulfed him in that moment. Laughing a bit as she walked into the water. "Come on tough guy. You're really making things less fun with how little you're trying here. I thought you were big and bad. What happened to that?" She asked in amusement.

Drogo emerged from under the water before tackling her into it. Not giving her time to catch her breath.

"Venus!" Zoro, Nami, and Sanji spoke up immediately.

Usopp covered his mouth as he turned his head to the side at first before continuing to watch the fight.

Luffy placed his hands on his waist as he trusted that she would be fine this time.

Zion was more worried than the crew for his niece and stayed with Victoria to watch how things would go for them all.

Venus pulled him into the deeper part of the water. Holding him down as she grabbed his hand and got it off her shirt. Breaking the bones of his wrist and hand.

Drogo screamed underwater at the sudden pain coming from his hand. Being the first to come back to the surface as he tried to swim to shore. Their fight still visible to the others with how clear the water was in that island.

Venus emerged behind him before pulling him back under. Gripping the wrist she had broken. Watching how the pain was expressed through his features. Grabbing his own sword from him before stabbing him with it.

Her eyes glowing as she had promised to make him pay for his crimes and she would be doing just that. Her hands pushing him further down to her level before digging his sword deeper into him.

"Rot in hell." She mouth to him before placing her hands on either side of his head. Seeing how scared he was almost gave her a small change of heart before she snapped his neck so she wouldn't. Feeling a small shockwave leaving him as she was sent back a bit. Taking a moment.

Zoro ran over as he got into the water. Dunking a hand down and immediately grabbing her. Pulling her out and hugging her close to him. "You did it." He spoke. Letting her catch her breath at the moment.

Venus immediately held him back. "Thank god." She spoke as she kept him close to her. "I am very happy that you seemed to have caught me in time." She added. Moving away from the hug a bit.

Zoro noticed as he placed his hands on her cheeks and checked her for any wounds. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked at the moment.

"I am." Venus spoke and smiled his way. "And thank you for catching me." She added. "My lovely hero." She teased before pecking his cheek.

Zoro sighed in relief before picking her up bridal style and walking back towards shore.

"Z-zoro put me down!" Venus spoke up as she got flustered.

"No way. If I put you down then you'll just be more reckless." Zoro spoke. "Besides... we have a lot of planning to do for our wedding very soon."

"I can still walk on my own." Venus mumbled in a light weight.

"You can but you won't be soon." Zoro grinned a bit. Leading the way anyways. Refusing to set her down.

"Zoro. Put me down." Venus spoke and sighed. Keeping her head up as they made their way back to their ship.

"No." Zoro spoke as he followed after the crew. "I feel very happy and lucky holding you like this." He continued at the momemt.

Venus gave into him before she smiled a bit. Wrapping her arms around his shoulder as she was just happy that things were going back to normal and they could resume their journey and life styles. Her hand running through his hair as she was happy to have him by her side. It made her feel less alone and that she could have someone by her side like him. He was irreplaceable and he seemed to know that.

Or so things seemed to be going back to normal but no one in the group would be expecting the betrayal of someone they held close to them.

Vex watched them leave the beach area before turning to the sea and chuckling slightly. "Wow.. you know, I thought it would be a much longer fight but you can't even do anything about this." He spoke. "Really sucks though that you weren't as strong. I am glad she took you out."