• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠɪɪɪ • •

Venus stayed with Nami for a while longer. Having a sense of comfort simply watching everyone else letting loose. Her gaze moving away from the people before spotting Sanji and the line of people he had for his food.

Sanji smiled as he served someone from the village. Having a nice time letting people try their food. "Hey!" He greeted Nojiko as he beamed.

"I'm going to need these recipes too." Nojiko spoke.

Sanji couldn't help the flustered chuckle that left him. Being praised for his cooking was a nice feeling.

"You should write a cookbook." Nojiko suggested.

"Well... you know. A true artist never reveals his secrets." Sanji spoke. "But, I could be talked into offering some private lessons." He added.

"Nice try." Nojiko replied as she caught onto what he was trying. Not falling for his smooth words.

Sanji chuckled as he handed her her plate back with food again.

Nami smiled a she watched them. Feeling calmer and more at peace than when she was still under Arlong's watch.

"Oooh! Back for seconds. You must have liked it." Sanji teased the male before him.

"Yeah, it was okay I guess." Zoro replied. Handing him the plate.

"Well your plate says otherwise." Sanji spoke.

"I need to keep my strength up, even with your cooking. It's the least you can do, considering that I saved your ass from those fishmen." Zoro spoke.

"What? I saved your arse." Sanji scoffed.

"You didn't even get your hands dirty." Zoro commented back.

"At least I don't need three swords to prove I'm a man." Sanji retorted.

Zoro had nothing else to say as he gave him a small look before taking his plate and heading out of the line for everyone else to get their meal.

Venus chuckled a bit as she had watched the whole interaction between the two of them. "I should check up on Zoro." She spoke.

Nami grumbled. "Why? I'm too comfortable to move. You're warm and comforting. Like that feeling of being able to rest after a long day." She spoke. "I could fall asleep on you." Nami teased.

A small chuckle leaving her. "Nami. I'm not a bed."

"I know." Nami spoke. "But I have room on my bed." She gave a small wink her way.

"You know, as tempting as that sounds, Zoro would find a way to smuggle himself in between or kick you out of your own room." Venus teased.

Nami laughed lightly. "I can see that happening already and I am not giving my room up." She spoke. "But just five more minutes. Please?"

"Fine but only five minutes." Venus agreed.

Nami cheered before getting comfortable again in her spot.

Venus chuckled at her as she was comfortable with the peace that they had made. Glancing around as she spotted Usopp with a small crowd in front of him. "There goes Usopp and his story." She lightly spoke.

Nami listened to her before her gaze landed on Usopp. Paying attention to what he was saying from her seat.

"There I was, completely alone, surrounded by fishmen, the Great Captain Usopp staring death in the face." Usopp spoke to the small crowd who was willing to listen to him.

Luffy walked over as he joined the small crowd to listen to the story. A small grin on his lips as he rested his hands on his hips.

Zoro noticed as he walked over and joined Luffy. Having his plate of food in one hand as he glanced over at Usopp.

"Should we join them Nami?" Venus asked.

"We should." Nami spoke as she got up. Stretching a bit before pulling her up and taking her along.

A small laugh leaving Venus before they both reached Luffy and Zoro. Glancing at Usopp to listen to him.

"But I knew I couldn't give up the fight," Usopp continued. "Not with the fate of Coco Village at stake because of Arlong." Getting up from his seat. "So I pulled out my trusty slingshot!" He pulled his slingshot out as he mimicked the sounds of a shot and an explosion.

Venus watched as she noticed how imvested the crowd was. Especially the little kids by the front.

"I didn't stop firing at them. I fired my slingshot until my fingers bled." Usopp spoke as he glanced around. "And I didn't stop until I single-handedly took down Arlong and his crew."

Sanji joined at that point as he placed an arm around Venus' shoulder. Trying to do the same with Nami who wasn't having it. While he recieved a glare from a sitting Zoro.

Nami pulled Venus away from him before holding her closer once more. "I'm not sharing her with you." She whispered to Sanji.

"I wasn't planning on that either." Sanji whispered back.

Venus didn't mind them as she continued to listen to Usopp. Keeping a small amused smile planted on her lips.

Usopp noticed them hearing his story as he cleared his throat a bit. "With a bit of help of course." Hearing Sanji let out a quiet laugh. "I guess, I wasn't completely alone."

Luffy listened as he smiled a bit more. Getting an idea as he grinned. "Three cheers for the great Captain Usopp! We couldn't have done it with out his help!" He yelled. "Whoo!"

Venus laughed at Luffy's sudden outburst before cheering with the crowd for Usopp.

Usopp smiled as he glanced around the crowd. Listening to the cheers for him. It was odd. He had never imagined that he would ever experience something like it. It was always a daydream or moment he used to imagine.

"Marines!" A man yelled.

Venus listened as she stopped cheering before glancing over. Seeing the group of marines that they had been trying to escape for a while now.

Zoro's hand immediately moved down as he grabbed the hilt of his sword.

"I'd rethink that if I were you." One of the Marines spoke up.

"So these are the Straw Hat pirates." Garp spoke as he glanced at the six of them. His gaze landing on Venus for a second before glancing at his grandson. Having a small laugh at them. "Marines, arrest them." He ordered.

"Sir, the Straw Hats weren't responsible for the destruction of Coco Village. Arlong and his crew were." Koby spoke.

Garp listened to him as he glanced over his shoulder to look at Koby before glancing back at Luffy. "You have your orders, cadet." He simply replied.

Koby stood a bit in front of Harp. "No." He spoke. Being nervous but sticking by his choice.

"What did you just say to me boy?" He asked.

"I said no, sir." Koby replied again.

"You are aware that there are severe punishments for disobeying direct orders, correct?" Garp spoke.

"I disagree with those orders, sir." Koby replied. Standing his ground at the moment.

"Me too." Helmeppo spoke up as he walked over and stood next to Koby while Luffy watched with a grin.

Garp sighed before letting out a small breathy laugh. Turning to face the other cadets. "Anyone else want to follow their lead?" He asked. "Or do you all want to follow orders instead?"

The marines behind him moved forward, standing before the Straw Hats and aiming their guns at them. Following Garp's orders.

Venus noticed as she took a step forward. "I wouldn't try that." She spoke.