• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪx • •

Venus had changed into something else before they had arrived. Wearing a white button up shirt under a short black vest before wearing a grey skirt and her heeled ankle boots. Keeping her wavy hair down as she walked in with the group. Her arm linked with Zoro's.

"You look great." He whispered to her.

"Thanks. You look handsome. As always." She whispered back as she smiled.

Vex stood behind them as he could hear their whispers between one another.

"Welcome to Baratie. How can I help you today?" The host of the place asked as he noticed the small crew.

"Hi!" Luffy beamed. "Where do we eat?" He asked.

"Do you happen to have a reservation?" The man spoke.

"Do we need to have one?" Lufft asked.

"Well we happen to be very full today.. but I can put you down on the waiting list. Its three weeks out."

Usopp listened before smiling a bit as he walked forward. "Maybe you can check your book again. You wouldn't want to turn away the future king of the pirates now, would you?"

"And who would that be, sir?"

"Monkey D. Luffy. Standing in front of you." Usopp continued. "Maybe you've heard of him already?"

"Well, in that case we'll find you a table." The man smiled.

"Yes!" Luffy spoke. "I knew it!" He cheered with Usopp at the same time while they waited and glanced down from the railing to the others below eating.

"In three weeks." The man mumbled under his breath.

Nami sighed before walking forward. "Please excuse them. They happen to be idiots." She spoke as she held out some money for the guy to take.

"You can say that again." Zoro mumbled.

"Zoro." Venus nudged him before smiling at the man.

"Of course. Right this way ma'am." The man seemed to recognize the purple haired teen as he lead the way for them to the right table.

Luffy sat down before seeing the others as he crawled on the seat to the other end of the seat.

Usopp getting in next as he moved closer to Luffy. Giving Nami space to fit in.

Nami moved in next as she sat next to Usopp before waiting for the others.

Vex sat down next to Nami as he gave the other two space for them to sit down.

"Take the swords off for a while and keep them behind you." Venus spoke.

"I'll figure something out." Zoro spoke.

Venus lightly removed them. Setting them down with care as she let him slid in to sit down.

Zoro let her. She was the only person who he would let touch his swords like she had just done so.

Venus smiled before taking a seat besides him. Being across from Luffy as she smiled.

"Here are the menus. Your waiter should be here shortly." The host spoke before walking away from them.

"I wonder what kind of food they make here or have." Usopp spoke.

"It must be good if there's a lot of people and a waiting list." Venus spoke. "I like it already. Luffy has a good sense of smell."

"Yeah. For food." Nami spoke as she glanced around.

Venus chuckled as she glanced over to the kitchen door open as she watched a blond man leaving the kitchen as he put his blazer on before glancing at a table that was having an argument.