• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪɪ • •

Venus was fuming that she was still being hidden instead of going out there and helping Zoro and Luffy. She knew that Nami had more reasoning than she did at the moment. Her only thoughts being those of getting the pirates for what they had done. Sitting in the silence as she remained still.

Vex lightly stayed hidden with them as he didn't make much noise. Being very sneaky as he took a peek through the door.

Nami's hand covering Venus' mouth and eyes made her relax for a moment. Since she didn't have to see the two pirates with their unconscious captain. Keeping her eyes closed and concentrated.

She was still getting used to her newly awakened ability of strength and it would come and go. She and Zoro had made their own form of concentration of closing their eyes and giving themselves a moment to catch their breath. She did just that. Really needing it before she busted out of the cupboard to beat both of the pirates.

Being very quiet and still as she waited for the right time. Unaware that the marines were at the front door thanks to Usopp. Placing a hand over Nami's to tell her she was fine.

Nami noticed before removing her hands from her eyes and mouth. Moving her hands to her sides as slowly as she could possible.

Vex noticed before taping her shoulder. 'You okay?' He mouthed to her.

Venus gave a slight head nod to ease both of them even if the fuming flames had not fully died down within her.

"Buchi, the marines are here. They've come to collect the drunken Straw Hat Pirate." Kuro spoke through an intercom. "Bring him to the front of the house immediately."

"Marines?" Buchi asked a bit worried. "What are they going to do?"

"Nothing." Sham spoke.

"What if this Straw Hat talks?" Buchi asked.

Sham scoffed. "He drank enough of that soup to kill a sea beast." Walking to the counter and grabbing the closest rag. Walking back to Luffy as she wiped his mouth. "Just stick to the Captain's plans and we will be alright."

Buchi nodded as he knew that kuro was very strict with following orders and didn't like them to not do as told. Grabbing Luffy by his shoulders and dragging him off it as Sham dealt with his feet. Placing an arm around their necks to support him.

"Come on sweetheart." Buchi joked.

Venus, Nami, and Vex watched them take Luffy away to the marines as they stayed put. Not giving away their location. Once the door closed Venus shifted a bit and glanced at the two. "We need to help the others." She spoke in a very low whisper

"It's too dangerous." Nami whispered back very low so they weren't heard. Watching as Sham stayed behind and was tiding up the place. Glancing at Venus as she gestured to Sham.

Venus held her hand up. Waiting for her to get close enough or turn her back on them before quietly opening the door.

Sham noticed but it was already late as she was hit with a pan by Nami and punched back by Venus. Vex simply let them handle it as be noticed they hadn't needed his help one bit.

Venus grabbed Nami's hand before running out of the kitchen and heading out into the hall.

"Where do we go from here?" Nami asked.

"We need to make sure the person they are after is okay." Venus replied.

"Kaya." Vex spoke. "Let's go then."

Keeping her hold on Nami's hand as the three rushed upstairs. Glancing around before making their way back to the bedroom the two girls had been in not too long ago.

Nami tried the door as she couldn't open it at first from her hand being a bit shaky. Opening it after a few tries and walking inside. Hearing the clock strike midnight.

"Oh, thank god, you're still alive." Nami spoke.

Venus closed the doors behind then. Seeing that the house was going into lock down mode as they spoke.

"Why wouldn't we be alive?" Kaya asked.

"They've beem poisoning you, Kaya." Venus informed as she blocked the door. "It's been Klahadore all along or Kuro or whatever his name is. We need to find a way out of here."

"Poison?" Kaya asked in disbelief as she didn't trust them easily. Being in denial that Klahadore would want to hurt her. He had been protecting her for years in her eyes. "What are you talking about?"

"We overheard them in the kitchen. It's been going on for years." Nami spoke.

"Did Usopp put you up to this lie?" Kaya asked.

"I didn't even know.." Usopp spoke from behind her. "I gave you that tea." He added feeling guilty about it.

"Kaya, think about it. When did you really start getting sick?" Venus asked.

"Was it around the time Klahadore started working here?" Nami asked. "Listen to me Kaya. If we stay here, we will die. We need to leave now."

Kaya listened before nodding as she knew a way.

Usopp walked to the wall before opening the secret passage he always used to go in and out of her room during visits.

Vex helped him with it as he thought about it. "We should keep her in between to lead the way for her and form a plan as we go." He informed

"He's right. I'll go first." Usopp headed in first as Kaya followed him inside. Nami went after before glancing at Venus.

"Come on. We need to get out of here." Nami spoke.

"And I know you will. Help Kaya and get her to safety." Venus replied.

"What are you planning?" Vex asked shocked

"You're coming with us, right?" Nami asked worried for her.

"No. I need to get him for what he did to Zoro and Luffy. I'll stall him as best as I can. Now go, you don't have much time." Venus walked over. Shoving her and Vex in before she closed the passage door.

"Venus? Venus!" Nami spoke as she had already felt close to her and didn't want to lose a friend even if she would never admit it out loud. Calming down as she didn't want to be caught.

Venus placed a hand on the entrance lightly as Nami did the same. Unaware either had done so at the same time. Nami followed after Usopp and Kaya with Vex shortly after. Venus, on the other hand, stayed in the room as she knew she would do anything for Zoro.

Walking out of Kaya's room as she was nervous but didn't let it bother her. Spotting Kuro at the end of the hall and walking in the direction of Kaya's room. Walking in her direction.

"You're not Kaya." Kuro spoke. "Where did you hide her?"

"I would never tell a filthy wanna be butler. Did you enjoy tormenting her physically and mentally?"

"Why should I care about what happens to her? What are you going to do about it? Lecture me?" He mocked.

"No but you will be in a lot of pain for everyone you've decided to hurt." Venus smiled at him. "Especially after you and your crew laid hands on the wrong person." She continued. "I'm not going to let you get away with everything you've done."

"Oh please. Spare me your little speech Kid." Kuro spoke. "What's a little Crawford like you going to do? You're parents were feared and yet you stand before me and have nothing to offer me. No powers, no weapons, no good crew. You're boring me out and I'm going to enjoy taking you out. After all, you are worth more money now that people know you about your existence." He laughed.

"I wouldn't be so sure about it if I were you." Venus narrowed her eyes at him. "I may not be like them to you but I will sure put one hell of a fight before you kill me."