• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪɪ • •

Venus smiled as she tied her hair back before thinking of what to make. Getting the ingredients out after washing and drying her hands. "Are you three really going to watch me the whole time?" She asked without glancing up.

"I have nothing better to do and you are going to be using the kitchen." Sanji replied. "I want to see what you will make."

"I never thought I would agree with him but same. After all you and I were supposed to hang out." Nami replied after him.

"I came for a snack but I'm more than happy to watch like them but I have a few things to get done." Vex replied after her.

"I'll see you later then Vex." She replied to Vex. "I get shy being watched." Venus joked towards Nami and Sanji as she lightly got to work. Her hands moved swiftly as she got to preparing her dessert for him.

Sanji watched as he smiled and seemed to grin a bit more. Enjoying what he was watching from her. "What exactly are you making?" He asked curiously.

"I am making a dessert for him." Venus replied.

"Maybe we can have a taste too?" Nami asked.

Venus listened to her before she chuckled lightly. "Fine. I'll make some for you too." She spoke at the moment and agreed. Knowing she had to make for the others since she wanted them to have some as well.

Focusing at the moment as she glanced at her work before letting it go into the oven. Waiting for it to finish up. "Sorry for taking your spot in the kitchen as well Sanji. I know you have dinner to be preparing."

"Nonsense. As long as I get to have some of what you have made then we are good." Sanji replied.

Venus smiled at him as she listened to his answer. "If you say so." She spoke. Taking a seat across them as her smile dropped a bit. Placing her cheek in her hand. Resting her elbow on the table.

Nami noticed. "You still haven't told me what's wrong." She spoke up at the moment.

"Something wrong?" Sanji asked. "Is someone picking on you?" He asked once more.

"No. Not at all." Venus spoke. "I was just.. thinking about some stuff, you know, for the journey. Like our next stop and such."

"I know you're lying." Nami spoke as she rested her hands on the table.

Sanji listened to them speak. "I agree. I am still wondering about you saying your time was almost up."

"What?" Nami asked.

"I said it was a gut feeling. Besides, my gut feelings are wrong." She shrugged as she lied without showing she had.

"No. I think you're hiding the truth." Nami spoke. "You told me you didn't want to talk about it."

"Okay okay okay." Venus spoke up. "I had a nightmare that something bad happened to the crew and it made me feel paranoid that it would really come true." She lied but she knew Nami and Sanji had fallen for it.

"Aww." Nami spoke as she got up and walked around before hugging her. "You're safe with us." She spoke.

"Nothing will harm us or the ship." Sanji spoke as he walked over to hug her as well only for Nami to push him away from them.

"Nami I need to breath too." Venus spoke as she patted her arm lightly.

Nami simply held her a bit more and making sure she added a bit of strength to it.

Sanji listened as he let them have their moment. A small chuckle leaving him. "Nami, you'll suffocate her to death."

Venus patted her back as she agreed. Feeling her finally let go as she could breath once more. Placing her hand over her heart teasingly.