• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪ • •

Luffy and Nami didn't think or talk about what they had possibly heard. Focusing on what they would be wearing for the dinner. Knowing that they needed to look as presentable as possible.

Nami being the main one to try clothes on and see what would look better on her to wear. Not liking the options she had taken to try on so far before huffing and putting them back.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

It had been a few hours as Nami and Luffy were still in the room of clothes. Luffy deciding to lay down on the seat. Keeping his hat on over his face.

"Why would anyone need this much clothes?" He asked out loud.

"It's not about want with these kinds of people. More of like they need it to make them feel better about themselves." Nami spoke. Walking out in a blue dress. "How do I look?" She asked.

Luffy seemed confused by her question. "You look like Nami." He spoke.

"Ugh." Nami spoke as she wasn't getting much help from him with his responses. Glancing through the clothes once more.

Zoro walked past the room as he hadn't noticed with Venus on his back as he held her securely. Patting his arm and getting him to move back. "Oh they're here." Zoro mumbled.

"We have been for a while." Nami replied. "What are you two wearing?" She asked. "Aside from one another."

Venus turned red at that. "Well, we might as well look around for something nice." She spoke.

"I'm gonna go with something black." Zoro replied. Already having his mind set.

"Edgy." Nami spoke before huffing.

"That dress doesn't do much for you." Venus pointed out.

"You think so?" Nami asked. Finally having someone there to actually give her some sort of feedback.

"Yes." Venus spoke. Patting Zoro on the shoulder as he set her down on her feet gently.

"I still think she looks like herself. I don't see the issue here." Luffy spoke as he gave Zoro a small fist bump.

Zoro returned the fist bump before taking a seat and listening. Keeping her close to him and having her sit on his lap instead of having her stand the whole time.

"Of course you would understand Luffy." Venus replied

"Quiet Luffy. This is a girl to girl moment now." Nami chimed in. "What is wrong with it?" She asked.

"Well... for starters, the colors. They're beautiful but they clash with your hair and then the shape of it? Not really something for you. You have a nice figure hiding underneath all that and you should have at least one night to let loose." Venus spoke.

Nami listened as she nodded. Turning to the racks of clothes. Finding something before throwing it at Zoro.

Zoro looked at the shirt before holding it. "Cool." He spoke as he found one of the things he would be wearing for the dinner.

"Okay. What about this outfit?" Nami asked.

"I'm already wearing black." Zoro reminded.

"Not worth your time." Venus replied while she flicked his forehead. Getting off his lap as she walked over to the racks of clothes. "That option you have on is a bit off." She spoke. Glancing through the various articles of clothing. "Here. Wear something like this and have your hair up." She lightly continued.

Nami listened as she glanced at what had been picked for her. "Are you sure this is it?" She asked.

"Very." Venus spoke. "It matches you and your personality. Gives you a little to show off but in a modest way. Nothing too out there. It goes well with your hair and your eyes. Like it was meant to be picked and worn by you."

"Thanks. I guess you're not so bad after all." Nami spoke.

"I guess you aren't either." Venus spoke before smiling as she picked her own outfit. "I'll go get changed then." She spoke.

"I'll go too." Zoro spoke as he was about to get up.

"You will change with Luffy. You have too much energy." Venus spoke as she left the room. Heading back to their shared room.

Zoro listened as he hid the small smirk she managed to pull on his lips. Not that he didn't mind since it was her. Sitting back down as Nami threw the rest of his outfit his way. He caught it with ease before going to change at the moment.

Venus sat on the bed of their room as her cheeks flared up in a blush she couldn't control for much longer. Her hands pressed against her cheeks as she laid back a moment.

Her heart still racing as she took a moment and composed herself. Something about him always made her so flustered. Keeping her cool as she changed before she got dressed in a white dress she had found.

Keeping things simple for the night as it had been a while since she last had to dress up for something. Keeping her hair down and wavy like it usually was before heading out of the room.

Wondering what her boyfriend was wearing to the dinner. Calming herself down since she would get all flustered by simply acknowledging that he was now her boyfriend. Hers only just as much as he knew she was his. Only his.

Heading to the small area they had to wait in she spotted the one and only green haired she had been waiting to see. "Zoro." She spoke softly as she decended the stairs.

Zoro had been drinking from his cup as he heard his name before glancing up. Almost spitting out his drink at the moment and coughed. Glancing away from her as he caught his breath and wiped himself clean.

Venus rushed over immediately to help him. Placing her hand on his back and rubbing it. "Are you alright?!" She asked.

"He'll be fine." Luffy spoke up with his usual grin.

"He doesn't seem fine." Vex spoke up as he walked over to try and help only to be glared at by Zoro.

"That's because he saw Venus. You really do have an effect on him." Nami chimed in.

Venus listened to them before focusing on him. Helping him wipe his chin at the moment and could feel his eyes burn into her. "Quit staring." She quietly mumbled.

"No." Zoro quietly whispered back.

Venus listened as she glanced up at him. Taking in the time to admire what he had chosen. A golden button up shirt with a black blazer and black pants. "You look dashing." She complimented.

"As you look stunning. A bit too much for other guys to be seeing. Especially the new guy." Zoro spoke. Letting her touch the blazer as he finished his drink. Setting the glass aside and placing an arm around her waist gently.

"How much have you had to drink already?" She asked.

"Mm enough." Zoro spoke. Leaning close to her ear. "Enough to have you for another round and have just enough energy."

Venus placed her hands on his arms gently while she felt his hand press against her back. "Zoro." She spoke softly.

"Especially seeing how you missed one of my marks but he better see it and stay away." Zoro whispered into her ear. Tracing it faintly.

Her hand grabbing his lightly. "Behave yourself Zoro." Her cheeks flushed a pink color before giving him a small kiss that he eagerly returned. Pulling away a bit. "Today is a birthday. We will join her, Usopp, and the others in their celebration. Don't get any ideas." She whispered.

"Yes ma'am." Zoro spoke as he nodded. "But I can't make any promises if I'm pissed off by someone." He whispered to her.