• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪ* • •

Zoro had felt a bit uneasy seeing the butler of the home. Currently in the room he was shown to as he had made sure that Venus and him got to share a room. Mainly to keep his eyes on her from the new guy after the comment he made. Getting up from the bed as he set his swords down on the drawer closest to him before heading to the bathroom.

He could hear the water running from the inside until it stopped. Stopping himself for a second as his cheeks became a bit red. His hand rested on the door knob before walking inside.

"Zoro!" Venus spoke up in shock as she covered herself up. Staying in the water as she watched him walk in. "W-what are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm joining you." Zoro replied as he walked closer. Removing his kimono and letting it touch the floor before getting into the bathtub with her. Noticing she had covered her eyes. It made a smirk decorate his lips.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tounge?" Zoro asked teasingly as he moved closer. Grabbing her waist as he shifted her onto his lap.

Venus blushed as she peeked through her fingers at him. "N-not at all." She mumbled. "You just- I-i.." She tried to focus on her words as she couldn't. Her heart racing at how close they were and the situation they were in.

Zoro smirked a bit more as his hand rubbed her waist. His other had going up her chest to her chin as he held her cheek. Making her look at him. Admiring her as he felt her lean into his touch. "Kiss me." He whispered.

"Not until you admit that you lost." Venus whispered back.

"Fuck... Alright, you won." Zoro did as told. Leaning closer as he touched her nose with his.

Venus gave a small smile hearing him. Wrapping her arms around his neck as she closed the gap between them. Her eyes closing as she focused on him.

His hand resting on her back to hold her as close as he could. Enjoying the feeling of her soft kiss. He couldn't get enough of her and they both knew they couldn't have enough of one another.

Her hand moving into his hair as she had a light grip on it after running her hands through. Feeling his hands roam away from her waist to other areas. Making a small hum leave her lips and slip into their kiss.

Zoro moved his lips away from hers as he moved down her neck. Kissing a small trail as he pulled her closer by the waist. Opening his eyes as he glanced at her. Seeing her closed eyes and an expression he wanted to be the only one to see. Biting down gently as he watched her reaction.

Venus moaned lightly as her hand in his hair lightly gripped it. Giving a small tug as she heard a small grunt leave him.

Zoro enjoyed it very much so as he lightly gave a small bite again.

"Z-zoro~." She spoke softly. "Y-you're going to leave a mark." She hummed.

"I don't care.." Zoro mumbled. "It's good news to me."

"D-don't leave any marks!"

"I will leave a few." Zoro spoke as he glanced at her. "You seem to he enjoying it." He smirked.

Venus bit her lower lip listening to him. "We have a birthday dinner to attend." She spoke quietly.

"Not at the moment. We have the afternoon for ourselves. I think it's time we end on terms where we are both pleased." His hand caressed her cheek. "Just say it and I will drop everything for you. Nothing else will matter to me." His eyes held lust and love for her but also respect and understanding if she didn't want to.

Venus felt him pulling his hand away from her cheek as she grabbed it. Placing a small kiss on his palm as she held it back on her cheek. "I want you, Zoro." She spoke.

Hearing her answer he immediately got up. Holding her so that she wouldn't fall. Carrying her out of the bathroom before laying her down on the bed. Covering the two of them with the blanket as he immediately attached himself to her neck.

Focusing on making her feel good as his hands were able to roam her better. Making sure that he left no spot of her untouched. Making sure he didn't leave too many marks on her neck but hearing his name leave her was like music to his ears.

Venus moaned quietly as she gripped his hair gently before flipping their position. Her hands resting on his chest as she leaned down. Marking along his jaw. Her hands keeping his pinned.

"I thought you said no marks?" He grunted.

"They look better on you." Venus hummed. A small squeal leaving her as he claimed his spot on top once more.

"You like playing a very dangerous game." Zoro spoke as he placed his hands on her thighs. "I like it." He smirked.

Venus reached up as her hands rested on his shoulders. "For the one and only." She spoke. Pulling him closer as she kissed him once more.

He kissed her back before thrusting in as he groaned into the kiss between them.

A small gasp leaving her as she placed her forehead against his. "F-fuck.." She cursed under her breath. Holding him close as much as she could.

He gave a small grunt of agreement. Taking a break to let her adjust as he placed small kisses on her shoulders. Scattering small marks across her chest. Feeling her move her hips against his. Taking the hint as he thrusted into her.

Thrusting into her at a quick pace. Skipping past the slow pace between them due to the tension they had been having and the teases between them.

Venus lightly gripped the back of his head. Feeling him mark around her chest and his pace between them as she could only focus on him and the pleasure between them. It distracted her from the pains of her first time being with him.

Her nails digging into his shoulders and back as she held him as close to her as much as possible. Unable to say anything else other than his name and a few curses here and there.

His grunts and moans filling her ears as she wouldn't change it for anything else. His warms touching her body as they roamed what belonged to him. She could still feel the warm marks he had made on her.

Zoro quit marking her as he held her waist before flipping their position as he let her take control.

Venus took advantage as she marked his chest and stomach before shifting onto his lap properly. Feeling him thrust into her once more when he sat up and leaned against the headboard. A small moan leaving her as she buried her face into his neck.

His hands guiding her hips for a while before her hands moved them away. Pinning them down. Their moment continuing as the room was filled with their intimate moment.

"I'm close." Zoro whispered to her as he groaned.

"M-me too." Venus whispered back as she felt her cheeks being warmer than ever. Her face buried in his neck as his cheek rested on her head. It wasn't long until they both released. Calming down from their pleasure. Relaxing against him as she gathered her breath.

"We're not done yet." Zoro whispered to her teasingly.

"W-we have to get ready."

"We have time on our hands." He shrugged. Flipping them back over as he stayed above her. Keeping her under the covers with him.

Outside the door Nami and Luffy shared a look with one another.

"We should probably come back later." Nami spoke.

"I agree." Luffy chimed in. "They seem busy."

"Great. Let's go look through the clothes." Nami grabbed his wrist and leading him away from the room since they had only heard a little snip of what could be going on in their room. Something she did not want to think about.