• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪ • •

Venus didn't know what she had been given by the two people she had trusted the most. Feeling the room spinning a bit more before she could even reach the door. Collapsing onto the floor as she tried to stay awake. "W-why?" She asked at the moment.

"I don't want to die like your parents and the others." Victoria answered first. "Even if you hate me." She added.

"I couldn't let my life end over someone who got my brother killed." Zion answered after her. "You killed my family."

Venus listened to her. "Y-you.." She spoke as she tried to get up but slipping back down onto the floor. "I have always trusted you. I felt there was something off.." She huffed.

"So you knew?" Victoria asked a bit. Not looking for an answer. "Seems like you unlocked your abilities."

Venus listened before trying to get up once more before shifting to move onto her back. Feeling her eyes growing heavy with every second. Her eyes were growing teary as she listened.

Victoria noticed as she kneeled to her level. "Just let it consume you. It's no point in trying to fight it. This.. is your fate." She spoke before getting up. Making a call at the moment. "I have her. Just make sure not to be seen. She claims to be part of a crew." She spoke with an unknown third party.

Venus listened as she tried to calm down. "Zoro..." She quietly mumbled.

Zion listened to his niece as he glanced away. Keeping his head held high. "It was fun while it lasted kid. You made it this far but you can't make it back this time."

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Zoro stopped in his tracks at the moment as he glanced up and took a small scan around.

"You okay?" Nami asked.

"I'm fine but.. something felt off just now." Zoro spoke at the moment.

Nami listened as she glanced around before glancing at him. "I think you're just worried about Venus."

"Aren't you?" Zoro asked.

"I am but she hasn't been too weird. She said it was all good." Nami spoke.

"You're not very observant then. She's been giving small signs. Her silent moments, saying odd things here and there, and being a bit more happy than usual." Zoro replied. "I know her. She's not like that."

Nami sighed. "I guess you're right." She spoke. Glancing over at Usopp ahead of them a bit. Walking behind him with Zoro. "I just tried to believe she was being honest."

"I don't know if we did right letting her go alone." Zoro spoke as he glanced at her. "It feels like something went on."

"I'm sure she will be fine." Nami spoke. "I hope." She tried not to think about it too much. Glancing away as she rubbed her eyes.

"What?" Zoro asked.

"I thought I saw a purple-haired guy carrying an unconscious purple-haired." Nami replied. "Seems like you being paranoid is making me feel that way now too."

Zoro glanced where she had been looking before not seeing what she had seen. Believing it had been in her imagination.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰