• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪ • •

Venus noticed the way his hand dropped as she got up and moved away. Feeling like her chest was closing up on her as she tried to take deep breaths. Glancing down as she noticed her hands. Letting out a small shaky breath.

Mihawk tried to walk over to her. About to place a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" Venus yelled. Sending him back with just her voice as she didn't have time to be surprised.

Luffy, Vex, Nami, and Usopp watching quietly before Luffy made sure that Zoro wasn't stuck in between. Setting him away from the two.

"You.." Mihawk spoke as he got back to his feet a bit surprised.

Venus placed her head in her hands a bit before glancing up at Mihawk. Her eyes having fully changed color compared to before.

Nami noticed. "I've seen that before." She mumbled.

"What? When?" Usopp and Luffy asked.

Vex simply watched in a bit of shock at ehat they were witnessing. It was true that she was indeed Clovis Crawford's daughter.

"When we both spoke with Kaya and she mentioned her family. She dazed off and her eyes were doing something weird. I didn't think to much on it. We have to get Zoro inside and get him a doctor before anything else happens to him if they go head to head."

Usopp nodded as he helped her take Zoro inside and proceeded to place him on the kitchen counter to be treated.

Luffy ran the other way, inside the Baratie as he rushed into the kitchen asking for help. Wanting to save Zoro's life.

Nami left Usopp with Zoro before rushing back out to the dock as she went to Venus. Standing back a bit with Vex who hadn't moved at all.

"I know those eyes anywhere." Mihawk spoke. "Just like your father. Always using them to scare people."

"No. He probably would but I am just so-." Venus spoke as she glanced at him. "I just want to scream at you.. let everything out. It feels so suffocating."

"Let it out Venus." Nami spoke up. "Just let it all out. I'll be here the whole time for you. I have your back."

"She's right. You control your power, not the other way around." Vex chimed in.

Venus listened to them speak as she didn't notice Luffy, Sanji, and Zeff walking out of the restaurant.

Zeff noticed her eyes. "I can't believe it. The rumors are true." He spoke.

"She needs our help." Sanji spoke. "We should help her."

"Zoro needs more help. Come on." Luffy spoke up.

Venus held her hands out beside her as she listened to Nami speaking behind her.

"Just scream." Nami spoke.

Luffy went ahead with Zeff as Sanji stayed behind to watch the whole thing happen. Keeping his gaze on Venus.

Venus took a small deep breath before yelling as much as she could. A dark purple flow filling her hands a bit as Mihawk was sent back farther ran he had sent Zoro. Calming down a bit as she lower her hands and stopped screaming.

"Woah.." Nami spoke. "How was that?"

"I.." Venus spoke as she glanced at her hands before turning to Nami as she didn't say anything else. Falling unconscious as Nami was barely able to catch her.

Sanji rushed over as he picked her up. "I've got her." He spoke.

"Shouldn't you be inside?" Nami asked.

"Zeff knows what he's doing in there." Sanji replied. "Let's get V back in there."

"You do know she's taken by the very guy your boss is trying to save, right?" Nami asked as she lead the way inside.

"I do. I saw them being closer than friends should be." Sanji spoke.

"I dared her to flirt with you." Nami admitted.

"So it seems." Sanji replied.

"You're not mad?" Nami asked.

"Not at all. I enjoy a good tease. I won't say anything about the green-haired though. It's not right to mention someone who might not make it."

"He will.. he should.." Nami spoke.

"You care about him."

"No.. I care about her." Nami spoke. "She's someone I've come to enjoy the company of and someone I don't want to lose. The other's.. They're great but.. I took longer in trusting them than with her."

"What was different?" Sanji asked.

"She was flirty and honest. Her eyes held so much emotion. I found someone who put herself in danger for me and others to escape. I hated her. Thought that she was a rich stuck up kid but I was wrong about her. She lost everything and still smiled when the world went to shit for her. I can't tell you her story. That's for her to say when she feels ready." Nami spoke.

"Seems like you like her."

"Who wouldn't?" Nami spoke as she lead him to the couch in the kitchen area. "How's Zoro?" She asked Usopp.

"They're still fixing him up as we speak." Usopp explained. "What happened to her?"

"She passed out. Seems like she unlocked some hidden power or something. That and seeing her future husband dying.. can you blame her?" Nami asked.

"No.. I guess we can't." Usopp spoke.

"Is he going to make it?" Luffy asked.

"Give me a second kid." Zeff spoke as he got everything ready before cutting a fish and having the thin slices set aside.

"Needle." Zeff spoke as Sanji handed him what he needed. Stitching the wound on the green-haired before placing the fish skin over the wound. "This is an old seaman's trick. The fish skin helps staunch the wounds and helps heal the flesh faster." He informed.

"Is he going to make it?" A voice spoke up as Nami turned around to see Venus sitting up.

"V.." Nami spoke up.

"I need to know." Venus replied.

"Look, I'm not going to lie." Zeff spoke. "He's lost a lot of blood. It might be a bit late for him."

Venus listened as she shook her head. "No."

"It might not be." Luffy spoke as he glanced at Zoro.

"He's got one foot in each world right now... caught between life and death." Zeff informed them. "You've got to find a way to keep him tethered to our world. Talk to him, tell him stories, sing him sea shanties for all I care."

Venus listened as she shook her head. Refusing to believe him and what he was saying.

"He may not respond, but at least he'll know his crew are still with him." Zeff continued.

Luffy listened before they moved him at the moment to Nami's room to the bed she had. Laying him down properly and with such care.

Venus lightly watched before tearing up. "Zoro." She spoke softly. "You have to wake up. You can't leave me too. I can't do this without you by my side. I will hate you if you don't open your eyes." She sniffed quietly.

Nami listened as she placed her hand on her shoulder. Hearing her voice being shaky and her teary eyes made her sadder to see.

Venus gripped his hand before crying a bit as her tears fell onto his cheek. Wiping her cheeks as she hadn't cried in so long. Turning to Nami before hugging her immediately.

Nami immediately embraced her as she rubbed her back. "He's going to wake up. He has to." The words left her lips in a mumble as she was trying hard to believe herself.