• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠ • •

The next morning came as Usopp was taking navigation orders from Buggy's head.

"But you said five degrees starboard." Usopp stated.

"Yeah, it's the other starboard, Captain Shit-tastic."

"I thought clowns were supposed to be funny." Usopp mumbled.

"What was that? What did you just say about me? Say it to my face." Buggy turned to face him. Noticing Zoro appear behind him. "Hey! Morning champ!"

"I know Luffy made a deal with you to find Arlong, clown, but if this is another one of your tricks-." Zoro spoke as he climbed up the steps before walking closer to the talking head.

"What are you going to do to me? Bleed on me?"

"Oh, I have better plans for you." Venus spoke up as she stood besides Zoro.

"When did you-?" Buggy asked.

"I was right behind him the whole time." Venus replied with a smile before walking to the railing.

Zoro walked to the head as he grabbed it off the barrel.

"Woah! Woah! Wait!" Buggy spoke. "Woah! Woah! What? Because I said bleed on me? You can bleed on me if you want."

Usopp watched as he had a small smile on his face at the moment. Enjoying the little threats on Buggy he got to watch.

Venus sat on the railing as she watched Zoro and Buggy.

"I mean a deal's a deal. You want your map back and I want my body." Buggy spoke as he was held over the railing. Inches away from being dropped into the ocean.

"How do we know you're not leading us into a trap, huh?" Zoro asked.

"Zoro, buddy! Honor amongst pirates, right?" Buggy asked. "Oh! How about I sing a nice sea shanty to pass the time?"

"Please don't." Venus spoke up. "Hearing you talk gives me a headache already. I don't want to hear you sing."

Buggy ignored her as he started to clear his throat. "Oh, there once was a girl with tangerine hair. Stole my map, left me stranded somewhere."

Zoro listened as he moved the head back and walking back up the steps to Usopp and Venus.

Venus listened as she glanced at the head. Getting off the railing.

"Truly a crafted and crooked young lass." Buggy continued. "But you can't deny she had a spectacular skill on backstabbing her friends-"

Venus took the head from Zoro. Raising the head as she got ready to throw him.

"O-okay! Okay! I'll stop!" Buggy spoke up.

Venus brought the head up to look him in the eyes. "I will throw you into the sea with no hesitation if you say another word." She spoke.

Usopp listened as he glanced at them before opening the barrel just in case she needed it.

Buggy turned a bit pale. "It's just a song."

"You know what you're doing." Venus spoke as she dropped him into the barrel.

"Ow! Right on the nose!" Buggy huffed as Usopp closed the barrel again.

"I hate that damn clown." Venus spoke.

"Me too." Zoro chimed in.

"Same." Usopp spoke.

"Where's Luffy anyways?" Venus asked.

"I think he was with Sanji." Usopp replied.

"Thanks. I'll go check on them." Venus smiled before walking away from the two of them.