• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxx • •

Drogo laughed as he watched her turn to him. "You think you can defeat me?" He asked. "A lonely little girl with no parents. I enjoyed the blood I drew from your pathetic parents. They were nothing but pure trash."

Venus lightly glanced at her sword, ignoring the stinging wound she already had. Wiping her cheek before glancing back at him. "Badmouthing them in front of their daughter is a mistake on your end."

"You don't scare me. You hold back from showing what you can really do because you're a scared little bitch." Drogo spoke. "Scared of your power. I will take it for myself once I am done with you."

Venus knew he was somewhat right. Always scared of what she was capable of doing and if she would end up hurting the people she loved like she did once before. "I am, you're right, but my crew isn't on this ship anymore." She spoke. Spinning her sword like she always did before attacking.

Her eyes glowing the golden color as the veins under her eyes became slightly visible. Charging at him as she knew he had more experience than she had. Swinging down on him as she managed to slice a cut on his cheek a bit.

Watching him grab his sword out to swing at her as she was quick. Kicking the blade towards him before kicking him back. Focusing at the moment as she landed on her feet away from him.

Drogo placed a hand on his cheek to feel the cut she had managed to land on him. Seeing the blood on the tip of his fingers. He could feel the same hatred he felt for her parents boiling inside of him and towards her. "You want to know something?" He asked. Not waiting for her to answer. "Your father could've won. That I knew. I knew I wouldn't stand a chance."

"What are you going on about?" Venus asked.

"Oh? You haven't felt it?" Drogo asked mockingly. "Fine. I'll tell you. The sword in my hand isn't just any sword. It is my lovely sword which has poison. And as we speak and I continue to stall you, you will soon start to feel the effects of it."

Venus listened as she didn't believe him. "You're bluffing." She spoke as she got ready to aim at him again before dropping her sword as she couldn't hold it up. Feeling her strength begin to deteriorate.

"There it is." Drogo spoke before laughing.

Venus coughed as she covered her mouth. Couphing up blood as she tried to stay as calm as she could.

"Ah. This.. Now this is entertaining." Drogo spoke.

"You're a cheat." Venus spoke once she stopped coughing for a second.

"I am and I love every second of it." He replied with laughter at the moment.

Zoro watched from the beach as he ran a hand through his hair in frustration. Feeling like he was losing his mind. Growing impatient as he couldn't stand still.

Nami placed a hand on his shoulder as she could understand how he was feeling. Feeling like she was losing track of time and how helpless she was about her friend needing help with nothing she could do.

"She's got to be fine.." Zion mumbled.

"She's got to be? She's got to be?!" Zoro turned  to him before grabbing him by the collar. "I will kill you myself if my fiancee doesn't come back to me. I will make sure you feel every single pain there is to feel."

Zion was shocked to hear him say she was his fiancee as he felt he had missed a lot of her life. Standing still as he let Zoro take his anger out. He knew he deserved it.

Nami's heart dropped seeing her cough up more blood and dropping to her knees. "Enough Zoro. Right now we need to focus on her."

"Fine. For her." Zoro let go of his lover's uncle and turning back to the ship.

Venus stayed on her knees before glancing up. "I am.. going to be your.. worst nightmare."

"Yeah yeah. Your father said the same thing and look who's still standing. Not him or you." Drogo laughed at her at the moment.

Venus coughed as she glanced over at the side. Seeing her crew before glancing back as she held her sword once more. Using it to help her stand back up. "Power.."

Drogo listened to her before watching her stand back up.

Venus lightly scoffed a bit. "This is all over something as stupid as you."

"I will cut that sharp tounge of yours off." Drogo growled.

Venus laughed a bit. Finding his threats absurd before grabbing her sword as she was determined to keep going. Not quitting her attacks on him any time soon.

Their fight continued for a while longer while she fought against the effects she was feeling until she could no longer do so. Feeling a heavy weight all over that she couldn't explain. Dreading each movement she had to make.

Drogo laughed as he picked her up by the collar before leaving his ship and landing on the sand. Throwing her onto the sand for her crew to see. "This is the fate all of you will have soon enough." He spoke.

Venus tried to stay awake before feeling him grab her again and lifting her to her feet. The tip of his sword on her jaw as he made her face the shocked faces of her crew.

Victoria covered her mouth in shock as Zion kept her behind him. Trying to avoid seeing the state she was in. Venus raised her hand and kept the barrier up against them. "..sorry.." She mumbled. Feeling her vision fading in and out before giving into the darkness as she slumped over.

Drogo caught her as he smirked. His arm around her waist as her head was back. Her arms simply being loosened up as she had no movements to her. Leaning closer before opening his mouth and inhaling. The dark purple leaving her as it went into him at the moment.

"No!" Victoria spoke up as she knew that it was bad. Him feeding off her like that would mean one thing that she didn't want to let happen. Her guilt having been too much for her as she wanted to help as much as she could. Banging on the barrier since it was weakening by the second.

Zion immediately noticed the barrier was becoming weaker as he slammed his fists into it to try and get to his niece.

"What is he doing?!" Zoro asked. Helping her bang on the barrier.

"Taking her life-force. We have to stop him."

"Too late." Drogo spoke once he was done. "Have her." He laughed as he dropped her.

Zoro ran to her once the barrier was gone. Holding her in his arms as he tried to not show his emotions. Especially since the group was around him but he didn't care at the moment. His cheeks having tears as he held her closer to his chest.

Luffy noticed as he felt a fury he knew all to well. "You hurt my crew." He spoke in a low voice.

"What was that?" Drogo asked.

"I said you hurt my crew." Luffy spoke.

"Oh? And what are you going to do? Cry to me about it?" He asked as he laughed. "You are one funny little man." He added.

"We will be back and you will pay the price."

"I will be waiting but I am more powerful than any of you. Now that I've got her power as well. She's nothing but a useless empty shell of the person she was." Drogo laughed and walked away from them.

Hidden in one of the trees off the beach was Vex. Watching the whole thing and smirking. "Oh? I should be thanking you.. Dad. You have just started my second phase in plan." He spoke before remaining hidden.