• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ • •

Nami stood before the commander himself. Feeling like they would be caught as she didn't do her best to act quickly.

"What is the meaning of this?" Morgan asked.

"Captain Morgan, Sir, I was just escorting this prisoner to the brig." Nami replied smoothly. Hoping her cover wasn't blown. "He was arrested for causing a major disturbance in the square." She explained.

"Yeah." Luffy spoke as he decided to play along. "Prisoner."

Morgan walked closer as he ignored Luffy for now. Focusing on Nami at the moment. "I've never seen you here before." He stated.

Nami panicked on the inside before responding quickly. "I'm a transfer from the 77th, Sir."

Morgan listened to her as he didn't fully believe her. Raising his axe-hand to her neck. "What's your name private?" He asked.

Nami swallowed as she stood still. "Nami, Sir." She spoke lightly. "I put in a request to work under your command." She added as she didn't want him to grow too suspicious of her.

Her words made him move his axe-hand away from her. "Wise choice." He spoke. "I expect great things from you."

Luffy watched as he couldn't help but grin. "Yeah! She's the best!" He spoke up. Hitting her shoulder a bit before realizing what he had just said. "I mean, she's the best of the worst." He cleared his throat a bit. "I hate marines."

Nami wanted to crumble on the inside as she listened to him speak. Giving a small head shake before smiling a bit at the commander.

The Captain listened as he glanced at the two of them before glancing at Nami. "Carry on." He spoke. Walking past the two of them as he headed down the hall.

Nami and Luffy watched him leave before Luffy let out an amused gasp. "That was incredible." He spoke. "Admit it, we do make a pretty good team." He grinned.

Nami listened to him as she let out a huff. "We are not a team." She spoke. Walking away from him as she continued her way down the hall.

Luffy listened to her. "Whatever you say." He spoke up before trailing after her. Standing back a bit. "Great. Now all we need is to find a way into Axe-man's office."

Nami listened to him speak as she kept her eye out for more marines. Stopping in her tracks. Giving one final look around both ends of the hall. Once she knew the coast was clear she faced him. Showing him the set of keys she had taken from the man.

"Are those his keys?" Luffy asked. Letting out a happy laugh. "How did you even do that?"

"I'm a theif." Nami spoke nonchalantly. Turning away as she put the keys back in her pocket and resumed her walk down the hall with the straw hat teen following eagerly after her.

"You know.. You're really good at thieving.. and a good talker too." He pointed out. "You should think about joining my pirate crew." He added at the end only to end up against the wall by Nami.

"Let's get one thing straight. Okay? I am never joining anything with you. I hate pirates. Hate them." Nami spoke as she kept her hands on his shoulders and kept him against the wall. Letting go of him as she immediately walked down the hall again.

Luffy moved away from the wall as he smirked. "That's only because you haven't met me yet." He replied as he followed after her.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Venus had been walking around with Zoro as she glanced at the empty hall before hearing footsteps coming their way. Thinking fast, she managed to pull Zoro into a small room with her. The room being a small closet as she was pressed up against him. Shifting quietly to get comfortable.

"Quit moving." Zoro whispered to her as his hands moved to her waist.

"I can't. You're too close. Give me some room." Venuse quietly whispered back.

"I don't see the problem with being so close." He kept his voice down.

Venus listened as she knew it was a daring move to be stuck in a closet with him. Especially since she could almost feel all of him against her. Glancing up at him as she could feel his breath fanning her face.

Zoro glanced down at her as he felt too close to her. Taking the opportunity to get more points than her. His hands on her waist helped in him getting into a more comfortable position. Going for a daring position.

Her cheeks flushed in a blush. Feeling his hand rub up and down her waist. "I can't see well right now but I know for sure that you are blushing. I can also feel your heart racing. I guess that makes two more points for me." He whispered to her. "We are tied at three for three."

"Not so fast grumpy." Venus whispered as she placed her hand on his chest. "I can feel yours racing too. Which keeps me on the lead by yet another point." Letting his hand stay on her waist as her hand moved down his chest.

Zoro felt his own breath hitch at his throat. Cursing inwardly as he knew she had felt and heard it happen.

"That's five points for me." Venus whispered into his ear as she smirked a bit. "I guess you're not as good as you say you are." She quietly teased.

Zoro listened to her as he quietly pinned her against the door as she gasped. Leaning closer to her ear. "That's four for me." He whispered before moving down to her jaw as he placed a small kiss. "You're probably blushing and your heart is racing again. Makes me in the lead by a point." He spoke using her own words against herself.

Venus listened as she moved her hand up his chest before reaching his hair as she ran her fingers through delicately. Leaning up as she used his move against himself. Leaving a small kiss on his jaw before leaving a trail of them down the side of his neck.

Zoro did his best to remain composed before losing as he gave into her touch for a second. He couldn't bring himself to care about the points. Ready to give himself up to her completely but held onto a small thread of standing his ground against her moves. His eyes fluttering close.

Venus noticed as she knew she was back to being tied with him before glancing at him. She didn't need light to know he was blushing. The hand resting on his chest picking up the quick pace his heart had. She could also notice the way he leaned into her touch as if to ask her for more than what she was giving him.

Almost losing track of how many points she had won back thanks to the small gesture alone. Shifting before she focused on the other side of his neck and leaving similar small kisses on that side as well.

Only pulling away from him when she was done teasing him for a second and giving a small grin. Tracing where she had placed the kisses on him.

Zoro managed to regain his composure after that as he grabbed her hand to stop her from doing any more to him. "Don't." He whispered. His chest raising and lowering as he gathered his breath. His voice softer as he didn't want to lose control over the situation. "We need to keep moving." He added quietly. Feeling a bit disappointed that she had stopped because of him and how their moment was being ruined by an alarm blaring over some straw hat boy. It ruined his mood but he knew he would get her back eventually.