• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪ • •

Venus watched as the clown approach them. She wasn't much of a fan for them and especially not when they took something of hers.

"Buggy the clown." Buggy spoke as he introduced himself. "People also know me as Buggy, the flashy fool or Buggy, the genius jester."

"Wow." Luffy spoke as he listened. "You really have a lot of names. I bet that everyone in the East Blue knows who you are." He spoke as he grinned. Excited to meet another fellow pirate.

"What did you just say to me?" Buggy asked. The crowd around them gasping in shock. Striding over to Luffy as he grabbed him by the face with one hand.

"That everyone knows who you are." Luffy repeated. Seeing nothing wrong with what he said.

"Nose?!" Buggy spoke up. It was a sensitive topic to him. "Trying to be funny? Are you making fun of my nose?" Not having to say a word and his crew was already gathered around them.

"Well.." Luffy started as he spoke through his cheeks being squished by the clown. "I wasn't but now that you mention it.. is it real?" He asked. Trying to touch it.

Buggy slapped his hand away before he could touch it. The smack echoing across the tent. "What is real is that I have been scheming and planning for months.." He let go of Luffy and moved down the line to Nami. "On stealing that map from axe-hand moron." He laughed. "Get it?" He asked Nami.

Nami looked at him without saying a word before turning her head away. Glancing towards the others.

Buggy shrugged it off as he moved away from her. He had enjoyed his little joke either way. "Come to find out that I was upstaged by four little nobodies! My map was stolen by you four and I want it back. Taken from right under my nos- No!" Buggy yelled. "Now it's in my head! Argh!"

Luffy watched him turn his back on them. "Hey! I am not a nobody. I'm Monkey D. Luffy and I will be king of the pirates." He grinned.

Nami couldn't help but roll her eyes at his words again. It was not the time to be saying such things if he valued his own life.

Buggy listened as he laughed. "Oh?" He laughed a bit more. "Now that's funny." He spoke. His audience forced to laugh. Holding his hands out and closing them to have the laughing stop. "You realize who you're talking to right? My bounty posters grace the Marquee of many Marine outposts for miles. You don't even have a bounty for yourself."

The clown walked around them from a distance. "My group of freaks, my crew, is the most dreaded pirate crew the East Blue has ever known. I am the one who was destined to find the one piece." Walking closer to them once more. "And when that happens... I will be the king."

Luffy let him talk before he laughed a bit. "No you won't." He spoke. "Cause I will be finding it first." He confidently confirmed.

"You and your pathetic sad little crew? Don't make me laugh." Buggy spoke. One of his crew making the audience laugh. "I said don't make me laugh!" He turned to face the crowd. Huffing at their wrong timing.

Venus listened before stepping forwards a bit. "Where is it?" She asked.

"Seriously?" Nami asked as she noticed.

Buggy focused on her before glancing over his shoulder. "What?" He asked as he noticed the purple haired girl before him.

"You took some things of mine and I want them back." She spoke as she stood her ground.

Buggy laughed at her. "I'm not scared of you little girl."

Venus gave a small shrug. "Not yet.. but you will be."

"Are you threatening me?" Buggy asked as he walked closer to her. 

"What if I am?" Venus asked him back.

Zoro listened to her as he liked seeing that side of her. Walking in front of her. "Alright. Listen up." He spoke up. A light being shined on him. "I'm Roronoa Zoro. Drop your weapons now and I might let you live." Placing his hand on Venus' shoulder. "Or I'll let her have her way with your captain and then all of you."

Venus placed her hand over his as she gave it a small squeeze. Her way of thanking him for helping her out.

Buggy glanced at the two before bursting into laughter. "Ladies and gentlemen." He spoke up. "It seems to me like we have a celebrity amongst us." He chuckled before growing serious. "It's a shame I don't like sharing the spotlight with anyone else."

Venus watched the spotlight move towards the clown as she did her best to remain calm.

"How about we just skip to the finale? Hm?" Buggy asked. Holding his hand out to show the knifes he had between each finger. "My freaks happened to put a bit of rehearsal time into this abduction. And if I can't reward them with that map, then I will with a pound of flesh."

Nami listened to him before walking infront of the three. "Wait wait wait. What if I offered you something better than the map?" She asked.

The idea caught his interest. "Go on." He spoke.

"What if I gave you a new freak for your crew?" Nami continued. "A rare talent. The most spectacular act in all of the East Blue and right into your hands." Walking to the side a bit. "Besides you, of course."

Luffy was grinning as he didn't know what she had in mind. His face immediately changed when his hat was grabbed off his head and thrown into the air. Stretching his hands into the air to catch it.

Nami took the chance of them being distracted and making a run for it. Leaving the three of them behind.

Venus noticed as she huffed. Glancing at the closest crewmate to her and Zoro. Grabbing them first before elbowing them as she took their sword and using it against them.

Zoro watched as he smirked a bit. "You really are a fiesty one." He teased quietly.

"Enjoy the show while it lasts. But you drooling will only make this side a win for them." Venus spoke as she smirked his way and earned a blush from him. Turning her head away as she blocked an attack. Being quick on her feet.

"We'll see about that." Zoro was indeed enjoying her little stunt. His eyes scanned her body movements up and down as he knew that she was definitely the one for him in that moment. Her moves being mesmerizing and graceful that she didn't look like the type to hurt anyone. It was a perfect combination for her.

He was falling in love all over again and he had to stop himself from showing his grin. He was in and deep feelings were involved. He loved every second of it. Unable to take her eyes off her as he was focused and kept other members off her. Placing a hand on her waist to keep her by his side when they were surrounded and Buggy laughed at their futile attempts against his men. It was all but a fun game for the clown.