• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟx • •

The next morning Luffy was sitting outside while he ate an orange. Not having much to do as he simply relaxed. Unaware of the pink-haired that was making his way to him.

Koby walked down the small path. Holding something in his hand as he walked closer to Luffy. Coming into view.

"Koby!" Luffy spoke up as he grinned. "Come to see us off?" He asked.

"I don't think that would be a good idea." Koby replied to him.

"Gonna try to arrest me?" Luffy asked. "Because, that's not really a good idea either." He reminded. Getting up from his seat and stepping out of the porch.

"I am not here today as a marine. I am here as your friend, Luffy." Koby spoke as he had no intentions on arresting him. "I wanted to show you something before you left." He added. Handing him the rolled up paper in his hands.

Luffy took a moment before taking the paper and began to unroll it.

"You finally did it Luffy." Koby spoke. "You finally got your face on a wanted poster. Nezumi's last act of revenge."

Luffy was quiet as he took in the sight of the poster in his hands. It felt almost unreal. Like a dream. He glanced up from the poster before yelling. "Yeah! Yes!" He cheered at the moment. "That's.. woah.. that's a lot of berry."

"It's the highest bounty of the East Blue." Koby spoke. "You are now a wanted man Luffy."

"That is exactly what I wanted." Luffy spoke as he couldn't believe it. Glancing at Koby before giving him a hug.

Koby hugged him back as he smiled. Feeling happy for him before pulling away from their hug. "I guess this means this is goodbye." He spoke.

Luffy listened as he understood what he was talking about. He was a marine and it was his duty to take on pirates. His smiled dimmed a bit. "Goodbye Koby." He spoke. "Be a good marine."

Koby nodded slightly. "Be a good pirate Luffy." He spoke lightly. Giving him a small smile before leaving him alone with his poster.

Luffy smiled as he watched him go. Watching for a moment before glancing back down at the wanted poster in his hands. Heading back to the ship to tell the others the good news. "Guys!" He spoke up and walked into the kitchen. "Take a look at this."

Venus listened as she glanced over at Luffy. "Must be good if you're so happy about it." She spoke. Getting up with Zoro and walking over to Luffy.

Usopp and Nami joining the two of them to see what Luffy was holding. Walking to the counter to have a better look at the unrolled paper.

Sanji and Vex joining the five of them to take a glance as well.

"Hey, look! I'm famous." Usopp spoke when he noticed what it was and who was in the background.

"What are you on about? That's Luffy's wanted poster." Sanji spoke up at the moment.

"Not just him." Usopp spoke up as he pointed to himself in the background. "Sorry, guys. Maybe if you worked a little harder, you'd get a bounty too."

Venus laughed lightly as she listened to them. "I don't think that's how it works." She spoke.

"Definitely not. It doesn't count." Sanji replied.

"It's okay to be jealous. Feel what you need to feel." Usopp spoke.

Vex laughed a bit. "I guess Usopp wins?" He asked

Venus chuckled a bit more as she shook her head.

"I.. mmm.. this is stupid." Sanji commented.

Zoro had been taking a moment to let them talk before he soon spoke up. "This is going to make things much harder than before. With that price on your head, every bounty hunter in the East Blue will be gunning for you."