• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪɪɪ • •

Venus grabbed the handle of the sword she was handed by her own enemy. "On it." Venus spoke up.

Zoro watched her before glaring at him. "You bastard!" He yelled. Charging at him. Ready to slash down at him before seeing Venus before him in the blink of an eye. He didn't want to hurt her and it showed with his hesitation. Leaving him open to her.

Venus blocked his attack before shoving him back with only one swing. Her eyes following his figure and watching as he landed on the other end of the ship.

Zoro groaned as he dropped his sword. His back hitting the railing harshly. Taking his breath away momentarily.

"Zoro!" Luffy yelled.

Usopp was scared but he got his slingshot out anyways. "I don't want to hurt you V but I will if you keep trying to hurt us. We're your friends. Remember?" He asked with a small shaky voice.

Venus listened as she simply glanced at him at the moment. Having no emotions on her features other than amusement. "You won't hurt me." She reassured.

Usopp listened before aiming and shooting at her one of his small creations he had been working on.

Venus caught it before crushing it as she let it drop from her hold. "Oops." She spoke even though she didn't mean anything by her words. Her eyes still glowing in the dark of the night.

Inching closer to the small group she once knew and loved to now not knowing or even remembering them at all. In that moment they meant nothing to her.

Nami decided to move and stand in front of her. "We will not fight you Vee." She spoke. "I can't fight you when you're like this."

Venus listened as she stopped in front of her. "Then don't." She spoke.

"V." Nami spoke. Refusing to take her bo staff out.

Venus listened to her before kicking her back. Sending her far and watching her land next to the green-haired. Seeing them both in pain as she stopped for a moment with not a single drop of worry before she smiled.

Luffy closed his hand into a tight fist. Noticing how she was now dressed like more of a pirate than before.

"If you're going to attack at least land a punch. You're all so boring and weak. Not really much of a fight here." Venus spoke before glancing at the three standing males left. Vex being nowhere in sight.

"Nami and Zoro are your friends. Zoro is your fiance." Luffy spoke to her. Stretching his arm to the side as his hat covered his face a bit. He didn't want to do what he was about to do but he had to. Aiming at her as he threw a punch.

Venus dodged his punch. Grabbing his wrist and pulling him to her as she punched him in the stomach. Throwing him over her shoulder and slammed him into the floor. Huffing as she let go of his wrist and dusting her hands from touching him. "Let me guess.. you're the Captain?"

"I'm your childhood best friend." Luffy groaned.

Usopp hid behind Sanji as he didn't know what else they could do.

"Usopp go check on Luffy and the others." Sanji mumbled.

"But Sanji she will-."

"I'll be fine." Sanji tried to reassure the scared male. Even though he knew that he probably wouldn't be able to match her strength. Removing his blazer and setting it aside. "I'm sorry Venus.. for what I will do."

Venus listened before watching him. Having heard their names. Before getting ready to go agaisnt Sanji.

Sanji ran at her before trying to kick her and using his feet to fight her.

Venus blocked his kick before shoving his leg aside. Raising her hand as she sent him back with the others. Lowering her hand as she watched them groan. "I will enjoy hurting all of you."

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The Straw Hat pirates had been going back and forth with Venus as the sun was now shining down on them. Luffy had managed a hit on her only once. Before keeping his back on the deck of the ship. Exhausted from the long back and forth. "Doesn't.. she.. have a weakness or something?" Luffy asked. "How does she keep going?"

"Yeah. It's Zoro." Nami panted as she wiped the blood off her lip a bit.

Zoro listened as he was holding his sword and Venus'. Placing a hand on his chest and taking a few breathes in and out deeply. Standing up as he stumbled forward to her. "Venus. I need you to listen to me." He spoke at the moment.

Venus glanced at him. Preparing her next move already without letting them know.

"This is not who you are. You are not one of his crewmates and he is going to kill you when you are done with us." Zoro spoke. Panting a bit before walking close enough to her that he was able to place a hand on her cheek.

"Zoro.." Venus spoke.

Zoro listened as he fell for her trap. Nodding at her. "Y-yes. Yes, that is me." He spoke at the moment. "I am yours. You know me." He continued.

Venus closed her eyes as she pretended to remember. Knowing they were falling for it. Glancing her head down before she placed a hand over her mouth and laughed. "Did you really just fall for something so obviously fake?" She asked. "I seriously thought you would all be better than that." She glanced back up and smiled.

"You were acting?" Zoro asked. "No. You have to remember. We are your family. Your crew." He added.

"I don't have a family." Venus scoffed hearing him. "Especially not a bunch of little bitches who can't even fight me."

Zoro shook his head. Turning to Drogo in a rage. "You will pay! For this! For everything you've taken away! I, Roronoa Zoro, vow to make sure you end up in hell for her."

Venus listened as her eyes flickered for a second. Glancing away as she crossed her arms. "You people are annoying as hell." She spoke.

Luffy noticed the flicker in her eyes for that quick second as he sat up a bit.

Zoro turned to her. Still fuming a bit as he held her shoulders. "No, this new you is." He spoke. "I need my partner back. My second half. My lover."

"He's lying to you." Drogo interfered. "He is trying to get into your head. Do not let him win."

Venus listened to them both. "Shut up." She spoke up and glanced at Drogo. "I may be on your side but you might just make it to my kill list if you keep it up."

"You listen to me." Drogo commmanded.

Venus rolled her eyes. "I listen to no one." She turned to face him.

"Victoria, what the hell did you do?" Drogo asked.

"I did as you asked." Victoria spoke up.

"She should be listening to you right?" Zion asked as he watched the whole interaction.

"Then why isn't she listening to my command?" Drogo asked at the moment.

"Listen to your command? So you really are trying to get in my head." Venus spoke as she twirled the sword in her hand out of habit. Glancing down at her hand before glancing back at him. She didn't know why she was doing it but it felt natural. It felt like there was something missing and she knew Drogo was hiding the answers to her curiosity.

"I am your captain." Drogo spoke.

"No, I am." Luffy spoke up.

Venus listened before closing her eyes feeling a bit overwhelmed as a dark violet shockwave left her. Sending them all back harshly before calming herself down as she opened her eyes.