• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪɪɪ • •

Zoro gave her a moment as she laid her head on his shoulder. Keeping herself holding onto him. Waiting for her to feel better.

Venus calmed down a bit as she glanced at the two of them. "So where are we heading next?"

Sanji and Zoro sharing a small glance with one another before glancing back at her.

"To find Nami." Sanji replied at the moment.

"What? No. We can't." Venus spoke. "I don't want to see her or hear about her again."

"She was your friend."

"You said it. Was. She lost her friend privileges with me." Venus spoke.

"I fall for you more and more." Sanji spoke. 

Zoro hit the back of his neck. "Still here idiot." He spoke.

Venus watched the two of them before closing her eyes for a moment to think about what had happened. She hated thinking about what Nami had done to her. She knew Luffy cared about the crew and that to him Nami was still on their side.

Zoro stopped his bickering with Sanji at the moment. Glancing down at her. "You okay?" He asked.

"Just tired and in pain." Venus mumbled. "So how exactly does he intend on finding her?" She asked

"He has someone who knows how to get to her. That stupid clown." Zoro huffed.

Venus knew immediately who he was talking about. "I need to see for myself."

"Rest." Zoro spoke.

"You aren't resting yourself, your wound is much more serious than mine." Venus spoke.

"Then rest with me.." Zoro spoke.

Venus listened to him before she sighed. "Fine.. but after we talk with that clown." She spoke.

Zoro listened as he gave a small nod at the moment. Helping her up and keeping his hand on her arm so she had him to hold onto.

Venus thanked him for his help as Sanji led the wayy for them. Keeping herself composure for as long as she could.

Sanji reached the Captain's room before knocking a bit. Hearing no answer as he opened the door. Seeing no one there before walking to the back and grabbing a black sack. Pulling out Buggy's head out.

Venus watched before glancing at the head. Letting go of Zoro as she kept her gaze on Buggy.

"Well well well. Look who's finally awake. Have fun on your deathbed?" He asked.

Venus didn't reply right away. Reaching out to the head before grabbing his jaw. Letting her eyes change color at will. "As you can see.. I'm very much alive and pissed off." She replied. "I need answers to where Nami is. Any funny business and I let Zoro and Sanji have a go at you or I can just grab you and throw you out at sea.."

"You can't do that.." Buggy spoke as he noticed the golden irises. Glancing a bit lower as he could almost see faint veins but not fully. "You don't have full control over your power."

"Not yet but I know I'm close. Your face is full of fear." Venus spoke before letting go of him. "Now then.. are you going to talk or are you going to choose the hard way?"

"Wait wait wait. I'll talk." Buggy spoke. He would've raised his hands in defense if he had his body.

"Good." Venus spoke before taking a seat across from the head. "Start talking."

Buggy listened as he watched before glancing at the two guys sitting beside her on either side of her. "You guys are just going to let her do this?"

"I think it was hot so yeah." Zoro spoke. Crossing his arms as he leaned back in his seat.

"For once I agree with that grump." Sanji spoke as he crossed his arms as well and leaned back.

"I hear talking but no answer to my question." Venus spoke. Tapping her heel on the floor impatiently.

Buggy listened. "You're bluffing." He spoke.

Venus lightly closed her eyes. Raising her hand. With a swift move from her his head had gone flying before stopping the books from falling on him.

Buggy noticed as he glanced at her. Watching her eyes open to see her eyes back to normal.

"I'm not joking. This is just a mini warning. Nothing compared to what I will do." She simply replied.

Buggy sighed. "Fine. She's in Arlong Park with her crew. She was never in your pathetic excuse of a-."

Venus sent him back into the sack before getting up slowly. "See? That wasn't so hard."

"What will you do with her once you find her?" Sanji asked.

"I don't know yet." Venus replied. Glancing at the empty chair before her before turning to them. "But I don't forgive her for stabbing me."

"So you'll stab her back?" Sanji asked.

Venus lightly shrugged. "Depends. I'm pretty pissed and a kitchen knife will not get me the right payback."

"She was your friend." Sanji spoke.

"Exactly." Venus spoke as she lowered her voice a bit. "That's why it hurt more than being in Arlong's hold. Because I let someone in who was planning on backstabbing me. Because I let myself care for someone so much that I let her stab me. I didn't fight back..." She spoke as her voice was shaky.

Sanji listened as he noticed her teary eyes. Watching her resist trying not to cry. "Venus.."

Venus shook her head. "I won't stay still about what she did. She told me things that I never expected from her. So you can try to talk me out of it but you won't succeed."

"Once her mind is set there's nothing you can do." Zoro spoke from behind her. "Nami left on her own choice after betraying us. We shouldn't even be looking for her as her actions had consequences. Luffy, on the other hand, wants to believe that Nami had a good side."

Venus listened to him talk as she glanced down. For a second feeling like she was back in the kitchen and being stabbed by Nami. Hearing the faint apology from Nami when she walked away to pack her things.

She wanted to believe she had heard right and bring Nami back to the crew but another part of her wanted to rip her to shreds. Growing quiet as the silence filled the room.

Not having heard the two male's calling her name when she didn't reply. Sanji went to place a hand on her shoulder before being sent back before he could touch her.

Venus snapped out of her thoughts hearing Sanji groan. Glancing over at him before moving back a bit. "I.."

"It's fine love." Sanji spoke at the moment before getting up and dusting himself off.

Her heart racing a bit as she listened to him before having no words to say. Being a bit more alert. "I didn't mean to do that Sanji. I really am sorry." She spoke.

"I know." Sanji spoke as he smiled a bit.

"What was on your mind?" Zoro asked. Sending a small glare at Sanji for calling her 'love'.

"I was back in the kitchen with Nami." Venus spoke. "She was so close when she stabbed me. I can still feel her hand on the back of head. I feel the way she was shaking a bit. I can still feel the way I just couldn't bring myself to hurt her. About how I feel after who I saw."