• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪx • •

The nightmares were far from over for Venus. Laying unconscious on the floor of the boat. Unaware of what exactly was happening to the crew in that moment.

Her heart was racing but she didn't have to be awake to know that it was.

Surrounded by a very familiar darkness surrounding her as she glanced around. "Hello?!" She asked. "Zoro?" She called out. It felt too real for her every single time. Unable to tell if it was still her dream or a reality after captivity. "Is anyone there?"

She got no reply. The silence was beginning to freak her out as she began to get nervous. Taking a few steps forward but nothing seemed to change. "Please. Anyone." She spoke up. "I don't like this. I want to go back to the others." She had a feeling that she wasn't alone crawling up her spin.

"Fuck.." Venus mumbled as she walked further ahead. Her movements getting desperate as she picked up the pace. Jogging as she tried to find a way out of her own mind, realizing there was an endless emptiness. The empty void making her uneasy as she glanced around. It made her feel watched in many directions.

Her jogging becoming running as she ran until she couldn't. Falling to her knees as she teared up. "I don't want to be here." She spoke up. Glancing down as she wiped her eyes. Sitting down as she gave up in trying to escape.

She wanted to go back into the arms of her favorite grumpy swordsman who had forgave her. Listening to him mumble his words. Feeling his hand in her hair. She wanted to feel his presence and his comfort. Not the cold loneliness that the void around her provided. That was all she had felt because of that man. The one who took everything from her.

She hated him.

She hated him so much that she didn't want that anger to ever take over her.

As she wiped her teary eyes the darkness around her began to shift. The sounds of people whispering around her. It wasn't long before it became yells of agony that filled what once was silent. Making her cover her ears as she brought her knees up to her chest and closing eyes tightly.

Hands began to sprout around her as she stood up immediately. Keeping her hands over her ears. The hands growing in number as they grabbed her before dragging her away. It terrified her as she yelled. Knowing no one could hear the panic in her voice.

Her eyes closing tightly as she covered her ears a bit more. She wanted things to end. To go back to normal. She could feel herself falling but was too scared to open her eyes. She knew it was definitely a dream. A nightmare. A loop of things she already saw before.

Feeling herself stop falling as she was hesitant to open her eyes. Slowly opening them before removing her hands from her ears. Glancing around as she was back to her childhood home. The home her father had made in Windmill Village. The memories it brought back flooding her as she had to catch her breath.

It was exactly how she remembered it. The trees crushed and some of them were on fire as she heard the fights going on around her. Leaving the comfort of the home to the battles. The path she once loved to walk with her father every morning to collect flowers for her mother since she was three, drenched in blood by her family's and the enemy's.

It was the same dreading nightmare as she tried to be tough about it. Walking down the path. Her boots stepping into the blood puddles. In front of herself she saw herself. Walking barefoot and seeing the people she knew and loved perish.

Hearing her own cries for her parents. The cries she couldn't forget. She had just been a kid. A kid who wanted to have peace and a loving family. She had it all and just like she had it, it was snatched from her.

One of the crew carried her but didn't make it far when he dropped her in a matter of seconds. Dead on the floor from being killed. Crying harder than before as she moved back a bit.