• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxx • •

Sanji returned from the kitchen with their food one by one. Using it as an excuse to be able to chat with Venus while he dropped the food off. Bringing the last plate to their table before setting it down before Venus.

"It's on the house." Sanji spoke before giving his charming smile.

Venus listened before she chuckled. "Thank you. You didn't have to do that." She replied.

"Well it would be my loss if I didn't. Enjoy your dinner." Sanji smiled.

Zoro moved her hands out of reach from him before glancing up at him. "I think we have everything we ordered." He spoke.

"Of course." Sanji spoke as he took notice. "See you around Lady Venus." He spoke teasingly before walking away.

Venus listened as she thanked him before glancing back at the others.

"I'm going to cut that guy into pieces and feed him to the fishes." Zoro grumbled.

Venus glanced at him as she placed her hand on his head. "You and cutting people up." She joked.

"He was a bit flirty." Nami spoke. "Kind of like you are V."

"I am quite gifted with my skills." Venus grinned.

"I can tell." Nami smiled. "Let's make a bet."

"You guys are seriously going to make a bet about that guy?" Vex asked.

"Why not? Sounds like fun. What are your terms?" Venus asked intrigued.

"Let's see.. I will bet you that waiter will not last more than ten seconds with your flirting. If I win then you have to buy me drinks as my treat."

"Fine." Venus spoke. "But if he's able to last more than two minutes then you have to buy my grumpy swordsman as many drinks as he likes."

"Deal." Nami spoke as she felt confident that she wouldn't lose against her. Seeing how she made people flustered with one sentence.

Venus turned to Zoro. "What do you think about the terms?" She asked.

Zoro listened to her as he kept his arms crossed. "I do like my drinks." He simply spoke. "You will definitely win this one."

Venus grinned. "It's settled then. Let's eat." She smiled at the moment.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The dinner had been going well as Luffy continued to eat while Nami huffed and leaned back in her seat. "Ugh. I feel like I'll be full for a whole week." She spoke.

"I can't handle another bite but it's too good to not eat it." Usopp chimed in.

"You said it." Zoro spoke as he opened his beer to take another sip.

"Maybe we should order dessert." Luffy spoke up, still hungry.

"Already got mine here." Zoro spoke as he glanced at his girlfriend besides him. Placing his arm around her once more as he drank his beer.

"He means his beer." Venus replied with a red blush coating her cheeks.

"How are you still going?" Vex asked Luffy as he watched him eating away.

"I have a big stomach." Luffy shrugged. "Oh, that reminds me. We should do a toast." He cleaned his hands as he grabbed his glass. "To the best crew sailing on the sea and our great victory!" He cheered.