• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ • •

Venus glanced at him when he spoke before reaching her hand out to him. "No way. I can handle this guy."

"I wasn't asking you." Zoro spoke. Shoving her hand away from him.

Venus scoffed a bit. "You can be mad at me all you want but I don't follow your orders." She spoke.

"Stand back already." Zoro spoke as he glared her way.

Venus noticed his glare. "Fine. Have it your way." She spoke. Walking past him to the young girl. "Come on Rika. You need to go somewhere safer." She knew what was about to go down and how it wasn't suitable for a kid. It was not the right place for a young girl to be at. Leaving her in a room in the back she could stay in.

The blonde smirked. "I see there's trouble in paradise. Oh well." He taunted.

"Not like that. Are we doing this or are you going to just stand there?" Zoro taunted back. Watching him attack before blocking.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

A fight had broken out as the marines fought with the three sword wielder who hadn't unsheathed any of his. Venus had returned as she helped deal with the issue.

"I told you to step aside!" Zoro spoke up.

"And I very clearly stated that I don't do as you say. You should step back if you're that agitated."

"Screw you.." Zoro mumbled. Grabbing her arm before pulling her out of the way of a marine.

Venus noticed as she held onto him so he wouldn't drop her. Kicking one of the maries back before glancing at him.

Zoro noticed as he felt like time had slowed for him seeing her gather her breath as she held him.

She noticed the distracted look on his end as she acted quickly on her feet. Moving him out of the way as the marine ended up colliding with his teammate. "If you're not going to focus then leave it to the professionals."

Zoro scoffed as he snapped out of his thoughts when his back hit the edge of the bar counter. "As if you would win." He mumbled. Letting go of her and focusing on the fight.

Marines charged at them in an instant from any side that they could. On the other hand, Luffy was being left impressed by the fighting skills both of them presented. In his thoughts, he was debating where the female seemed familiar from. All while Nami took the chance she had.

Using the fight as a distraction to drag the guy away from the situation and somewhere more isolated. Proceeding to take his marine's uniform off and changing into it. She was on a mission to get a map. A map every pirate was after for the one piece treasure and knew breaking into the marine base was the answer to her mission.

The blonde, known as Helmeppo, ended with his head against the counter by Zoro while his men were knocked out. Promising them that his father would give them anything they wanted if they just let him go. He knew it would probably get him out of the situation he had gotten himself in.

Venus caught her breath as it had been a while since she had gotten a thrill of sorts or a good fight.

Zoro noticed as his eyes stayed on her. "I didn't need your help."

"Looks like you were struggling to me." Venus crossed her arms as she took in the sight of him carefully. "I see you kept her katana after all these years." She spoke up before the edge of one of his blades was drawn on her. Tripping over her own feet and falling backwards. Her cheek stung from a now small cut on her that he managed to make.