• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪx • •

Luffy stood up from his seat silently before walking out of the house as well. Following after Venus at the moment.

Zoro said nothing before his hand reached for his sword and got up. Leaving the home after the two of them without missing a beat.

Usopp and Sanji watched them leave and walk out. Staying with Nojiko at the moment. No words being exchanged between them.

Luffy and Venus ending on the roof as they sat down besides one another while Zoro stayed standing up. Their captain gazing up at the sky.

Zoro listened to the sounds around them before deciding to take a seat with the two of them. Setting the white sword in front of him. Listening to their surroundings before grabbing it again.

"She was just a kid." Luffy spoke up first.

Zoro set the sword down once again. "She's not a kid anymore." He spoke. "And she's made her choice."

"I'm tired of hearing about Nami from other people." Luffy spoke.

"Luffy.. people aren't always going to be good." Venus spoke.

"I know that." Luffy spoke up.

"She told you to leave, Luffy." Zoro spoke up.

"So did you." Luffy spoke calmly as he smiled at the memory. Glancing over at them.

"How do you know she's not one of Arlong's crew?" Zoro asked.

"The same way I knew you wouldn't kill me when I cut you down from that cross." Luffy replied.

"He has a point." Venus spoke before glacing at the two.

Luffy smiled a bit her way before continuing. "The same way I knew about you Venus and remembered our past, and then about Usopp, and even Sanji. Vex as well."

"Yeah, I don't know about that waiter or ship boy." Zoro spoke. "He keeps flirting with every girl and my girl."

Venus quietly leaned her head on his shoulder. "You'll be greener than your hair if you keep being jealous." She joked.

Luffy listened to them before glancing back ahead. "I know that Nami is good. She just did a bad thing but she needs to know it too."

Venus listened to him speak as she though about it. Glancing away from them before glancing at her shoes. "I know what it is like to lose family at a young age."

Luffy listened to her speak up as he glanced at her.

"I lost everyone because of a greedy pirate and hearing Nojiko explain what happened to them makes me fume. I want to hurt every last one of those crewmates." Venus spoke lightly.

"I thought you hated her." Luffy spoke up.

"I do.. did.. I.. it's complicated." Venus replied. "But I know that she should have a really good reason as to why she joined Arlong after he killed their mother. You have to hold your enemies closer to you after all." She spoke.

"You're a good person V." Luffy spoke. "Forgiving someone who hurt you. It takes a lot of guts."

"So they say." Venus spoke as she glanced at him. "I understand she's gone through some stuff in life but stabbing someone who wanted to help her is a bit of a crossing the line moment."

"Well.. what will you really do?" Luffy asked.

"I will do whatever seems deemed necessary when the time comes." Venus spoke as she glanced off into the distance. Speaking of a different matter but making it seem like she was still mentioning Nami. "I need to go on a walk. Will you two be okay here with those two inside with Nojiko?" She asked.

Zoro nodded as he glanced at her. "We will be fine. Shout if you need my help for anything."

"I will." Venus spoke. Pecking his cheek before moving back as she climbed down from the roof and heading to clear her mind with some fresh air. She didn't know how much longer she could hid it or how much longer she had in her hands.

Glacing down at the floor as she kicked a small pebble before glancing up. Her powers growing a bit out of control from her emotions. She noticed before holding her hands out as a dark violet shockwave left her. The dark violet circle spreading outwards before disappearing as she calmed down. Surprising herself as she was still discovering more about her own abilities.

Lightly patting her cheeks as she continued on her walk. "Calm down Venus." She muttered to herself. "Just you and nature in this walk."

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Back at the home with Usopp and the others, Buggy began to bother Usopp who was working on something. "Tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick.. Boom!" He yelled.

Usopp jumped a bit as it was a bit unexpected. Glancing up from what he was doing before glancing at Buggy. "Seriously?" He asked.

Buggy laughed in response to his question. Having fun messing with Usopp since he had nothing better to do while Nojiko and Sanji watched from the kitchen.

"Yeah.. I'm gonna go out for some fresh air." Nojiko spoke. Heading out by herself.

"Can you just be quiet?" Usopp asked as he tried to focus.

"Aw, come on. Where's the fun in that?" Buggy asked amused. "Do you really think your little toy can get through the skin of those fishmen?" He asked with a taunting tone.

"These are smoke bombs." Usopp replied.

"Smoke?" Buggy asked. "That's rich." He laughed. "Makes me think about how long it's been since I've had smoked fish. Maybe if you guys had some extra?" He asked. "Please?"

Sanji listened to him speak and glanced over at them while Usopp went back to working on his smoke bombs.

"Ah! Screw you guys!" Buggy spoke up. "Arlong's gonna bite the shit out of you guys anyways! You don't stand a chance against him and his army. And you dumb pieces of garbage, you ain't gonna do anything against that stupid-."

Sanji was annoyed hearing him continue. Knowing Venus wasn't around as he grabbed an orange before walking over as he shoved it into his mouth. "Venus isn't here so you got lucky but, new guy shuts up the clown head." He spoke. "I'll let her deal with you when she returns."

Buggy mumbled with the orange in his mouth before trying to spit it back out. Unable to do so as he simply gave up on trying and staying silent.

"He's quite troublesome having around." Sanji spoke.

"Tell me about it." Usopp spoke lightly. "Hopefully we find what we need soon before he drives us insane."

"I have faith that we will. We have a strong crew after all." Sanji replied.

"Well, we do have a strong crewmate and the Captain is quite outgoing." Usopp spoke as he smiled a bit. He didn't seem to mind having Sanji around and liked his company more than Buggy's.

Buggy simply watched them from his spot as he couldn't believe that he was stuck with an orange in his mouth by a bunch of teens. Hoping that his body was retrieved soon so that he wouldn't have to deal with them.

Usopp went back to work with his smoke bombs as he wanted to get them done right. Keeping himself comfortable and concentrated again.