• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪɪ • •

Venus could hear them all speak as she glanced around before yelling. "Guys! Come on! I'm not- I'm here!" Glancing down as she noticed her clothes had changed to a white knitted sweater shirt and white pants. Her hair down as she glanced around once again. Seeing her surroundings as a familiar pitch black that once clouded her nightmares.

It had been a long time since she had had a nightmare and was hoping that this was another one. Closing her eyes before trying to wake herself up. Opening her eyes and still being in the same place. A small sigh leaving her as she didn't know what to do. It was cold and alone.

"Zoro! Luffy! Nami!" Venus called out. "Sanji! Usopp! Victoria! Uncle! Vex!" Placing her hands next to her mouth as she didn't know what else to do.

Lowering her hands at the moment before rubbing her face as she tried to calm down. Hoping for a miracle to happen.

"You can shout all you want but you won't be heard." A voice spoke up behind her.

Venus was shocked as she thought she heard wrong before turning to be met face to face with just what seemed like a reflection of herself. Noticing the dark knitted sweater shirt and black pants. The complete opposite of her.

"What the hell is going on here?" Venus asked in shock.

The dark clothed Venus listened before walking around her like she was prey. "Oh, we are dead." She spoke. "Like we will get buried soon kind of dead."

"How can I be talking to you- me- you know what I mean." Venus spoke.

"It's a Hart bloodline thing." Dark Venus spoke. "Not really in the mood to get into it but you and me? We are the same person. Consider me like your most inner thoughts and feelings in a form of you. Your subconscious. You deep down."

Venus listened before glancing away. "Are we really..?" She asked.

"Yeah, you really fucked up things." Dark Venus spoke. Stopping in front of her at the moment.

"So I can go to peace right?" Venus asked.

"You can." Dark Venus replied. "Or we can do things a different way. A way that will have Drogo and his spawn on his knees." She added. "I am your power. Your energy. You. Do not doubt me. If you keep holding back your fate ends right here, right now."

"What do I have to do?" Venus asked immediately as she focused.

"Defeat me." Dark Venus spoke.

"But I don't have my powers. Drogo took them away from me." Venus replied.

"He took it, yes, but we are not Clovis or Erline. He could take it all he wants but you and I are more unexpected than he thinks." Dark Venus spoke.

"Still can't get over the fact you are real but go on." Venus spoke up before clearing her throat and focusing on herself. "I need to find a way back to the crew. I can't say goodbye. I thought I was ready to go but.. I don't want to."

"Then fight me. I need you to fight me. If I win then you get to go to peace without being able to ever go back to your body. If you lose then you and I become one again. You get to try and have another try at things." Dark Venus explained the rules.

Venus nodded as she understood. "Right." She spoke. Giving a small nod at the moment as she took a moment to stretch again before closing her eyes and calming herself down. She knew that she could feel no power anymore. It felt off but she knew the familiarity with those feelings. She had spent years without powers and had done some dark things in order to make a living alone.

"What's on your mind?" Dark Venus asked.

"How am I supposed to get my powers back when he has them? I know what you said earlier but why are we different?" Venus asked.

"Well.." Dark Venus spoke at the moment. "I think that you need to realize we aren't as weak as Drogo makes us out to be. There's a reason he was after you. We need to get back at him stronger than now. Your power is a feeding source to him but he cannot contain all of it. You will take back yours and everyone else's power he had taken. The reason you saw mom and dad when you were close to death the first time is because of your power and a little influence of someone else but also because he has held everyone's soul of who we knew hostage."

"What? No, they said they were at peace and not-."

"Alone? He took all of our people's power. Of course they won't be alone and of course they would lie to you. You really are gullible." Dark Venus spoke. "Look, when your little friend attacked you, you were still able to come back. You weren't in peace. It was limbo and with your power you managed to sneak into his mind while being dead for a few seconds. It gave your status of being alive away to him which is why he is here. He knew you'd come back for them. His spawn is also close by."

"Uncle Zion and Victoria." Venus spoke. "He was using them to turn against me but he failed."

"Did he? Because you're dead right now and your little crew is helpless. They too will perish without another word because you couldn't keep them safe."

"They are not helpless." Venus spoke up.

"They're nothing but weak." Dark Venus spoke. "We both know that we are right. It was bound to be said sooner or later."

Venus listened as she clenched her fist before glancing at herself.

"They are really pathetic thinking that they can save someone. It's sad but hilarious." Dark Venus spoke as she stood before Venus. Holding her hands behind her back at the moment. "Fight me and prove me wrong."

Venus listened as she didn't say anything else to herself before nodding. She had fought many times without any powers. Focused on herself before being ready and charging at her. She knew that her doubt and her fear were the reasons that clouded her mind and had her losing herself and her focus. Setting those feelings aside before keeping up.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Zoro was hesitant to move as he glanced at Venus before turning away from them.

Nami let out a small breath before feeling like she was ready to let go before noticing something. Walking over as she noticed Venus regaining color. Touching her hand before letting out a small happy laugh.

"Nami, now isn't the time to be laughing like that." Sanji spoke.

"No, no she's alive!" Nami spoke.

Zoro immediately turned to her. "What? How is that-?" He asked. Watching the pale tone leave her body and being being replaced by the fair color of the lively person he knew.

Luffy and Usopp walking closer before noticing that her chest was starting to rise and descend with every new breath she took.

Zion and Victoria listened as she walked over. Watching the wounds she had gotten slowly disappearing at the moment. Being just as surprised to see what they had been seeing happen before their eyes.

Vex watched intrigued by what he was seeing. He had a feeling that it would be happening sooner or later.

Venus was quietly breathing a bit more before she sat up immediately. Her eyes closed before they fluttered open. The familiar veins under her eyes now fully visible. Her eyes were golden but now with slight red color mixed in there.