• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪ • •

Their small moment was perfect in their eyes. The setting was something beautiful for them to remember their moment by. Holding his hand in hers as she was overjoyed by the proposal.

His eyes held so much emotion in them. Some he hadn't shown anyone else. Some he had only ever allowed himself to show her. Holding her hands in his as he held a small grin. "I guess I win." He joked.

"You mean I win." Venus joked back. "When it comes down to it, my answer could've been no."

"You really would've said no?"

"No. I could never say no to you unless I was serious or seriously pissed at you." Venus replied as she lightly rubbed the back of his hands a bit.

Zoro smiled as he placed his chin on her head. "I'll make sure that I don't piss you off but you are cute when you are pissed off." He teased.

Venus chuckled as she stayed still. Closing her eyes at the moment before opening them. "And you're cute when you get all grumpy and jealous." She teased back.

Zoro smiled as he placed his cheek on her head before rubbing her back. "I didn't want anyone to take you away from me again. I searched everywhere for you while hunting those pirates. I didn't want to tell you when we saw one another again. I fuming. I thought that maybe I had done something wrong again to make you scared of me."

Venus listened to him speak. Staying in his arms as she kept hers around his waist. "No one will take me away." She reassured. But there was a future that the two of them didn't know about. It was a possibility.

Zoro lightly pulled away as he held her chin gently. "Until death do us apart." He mumbled.

"Until death do us apart." She softly repeated back.

Zoro grinned as he placed his hand on her cheek. Softly gazing into her eyes as admired them. "Which won't happen for a very very long time." He spoke softly. Holding her close once more and showing her more affection.

Venus smiled at him softly. "I know. Spending the rest of my life with my grumpy swordsman doesn't sound bad." She spoke as she gazed back into his brown eyes reminding her of a warmth she'd embrace everyday.

"Good." Zoro spoke. "Because I'm not going to stop my feelings for you. We should come up with names though."

"Names? Names for what exactly?" Venus asked confused.

"Names for our future kids of course."

Venus turned red instantly hearing him at the moment as she glanced at him shocked. "K-kids?! Aren't you getting a little ahead?!" She asked flustered.

"What? You don't want to have kids?"

"It's not that." Venus spoke.

"Then what is it?" Zoro asked.

"I didn't think you'd suddenly mention that topic. Let alone marriage." Venus spoke lightly. "But kids... that's a big topic..." She added. "W-we haven't even gotten married yet." She shyly hit his shoulder.

"Well we have a long time to think about it and plan these things." Zoro spoke.

"Of course we do." Venus spoke before giving a small smile. Lightly running a hand through his hair. "I want all those things with you." She spoke.

"Maybe we should start trying now." Zoro mentioned with no hesitation.

Venus blushed a bit more as she thought about what he said. Letting it sink in as she glanced away. "We should go back to the others. We've been gone for a while now." She changed the subject lightly before turning away as her back faced him.

Zoro placed his chin on her shoulder. His hands roaming to her stomach as they rested there for a moment. "Why can't we try now?" He asked as he huffed.

"Because we need to go meet up with the others."

"They don't have to know." Zoro lightly placed a small peck on her cheek.

"They will if they come find us."

"But they won't." Zoro spoke.

"You're just as energetic as ever. If we did you'd keep me awake all night like last time." Venus joked a bit.

"Which I would happily do anytime you want me to." Zoro whispered.

"We make a deal then." Venus spoke. "We join the others and get you your drinks before we come back and do our thing." She spoke.

"Deal." Zoro spoke. "I'll find us a proper spot." He winked her way.

Venus chuckled slightly. "Come on grumpy." She spoke as she lead the way back. Holding his hands in hers.

Zoro held her hand as she walked back with him. "We can tell the others the big news." He informed her at the moment.

"They're going to go wild once they find out the truth."

"I hope they will. That means they will have to keep their hands stay away from you." He spoke as he glanced ahead.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The two had been able to join the others for the rest of the afternoon before the skies grew dark and night had fallen upon them.

"I guesss those drinks are happening after all." Nami spoke.

"I told you so." Venus joked.

Nami scoffed lightly before she grinned a bit. "I won't lose next time."

Zoro listened to them as he crossed his arms a bit. Letting them chat before giving Venus a small nudge.

Venus noticed as she glanced at him before glancing back at the others. "Actually.. before that.. me and Zoro have some news."

"You're leaving the crew?" Usopp asked as he stopped drinking his drink

"No." Zoro spoke. "We are not leaving."

"Don't tell me. You guys broke up?" Vex asked.

"In your dreams." Zoro scoffed at him.

"Oh my god. Please tell me you're not pregnant." Nami chimed in as she glanced at them.

Venus turned red as she shook her head. "I-I am not." She spoke.

"Phew.. then what's the big news?" Nami asked.

Venus took a small breath before glancing at them. "Me and Zoro are engaged." She smiled.

Zoro nodded as he placed his arm around her and kept her close.

"Aww. Congrats you two but a ring won't stop me you know." Nami spoke as she glanced at Zoro.

"Still mine." Zoro shrugged.

"Not for long." Nami replied.

"Trust me. It will be for a very long time." He spoke. Glancing at Venus as he gave her a small wink.

Venus chuckled as she glanced back at him. Placing her head on his shoulder. "Who knows? Nami seems like a good contender." She teased. "You're going to be stuck with my teasing for a long time."

"And at the end of the day I get to have you all to myself and call you my wife." Zoro spoke. "Nami won't be having any chance against me." He added.

Nami listened as she laughed lightly. "I guess he wins this time but I'll plan something. I will navigate your eyes to me if I have to." She joked.

The small group of five laughed and drank their drinks as they made small talk while they continued to wait for their Captain from finishing what he was put to be doing. Luffy was in the kitchen with Sanji as he continued with his task while making small talk. Planning on trying to recruit him too.