• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪᴠ* • •

Zoro walked down the hall as his face was a bit red. Having heard Sanji, Vex, Nami, and even Luffy. Keeping a firm hand on her lower back to keep her on his shoulder. His other hand resting on the back of her left thigh. Feeling her squirm again as he held her.

"Z-zoro put me down!" Venus spoke up as she lightly tried to sit up but couldn't.

Not responding to her as he noticed their room not far off. Walking a bit faster before opening the door after removing his hand from her thigh. Shutting the door and locking it after setting her down .

"Zoro, you didn't have to carry me." Venus spoke.

Zoro listened as he walked closer to her once he knew no one would barge in. Placing a hand on her waist and pressing her back to his chest. "That little prank of yours is going to cost you." He whisper into her ear.

Making her shiver at the warmth he gave her and how his whisper was soft yet full of emotion. "Zoro." She spoke. His name leaving her as a small gasp. Placing her hand over his.

"Fuck." Zoro mumbled hearing his name from her like that. Holding her closer once more as he pressed against her.

A small gasp leaving Venus as she closed her eyes. Feeling him very close to her as she moved her head back. Landing on his shoulder.

His hand gripped the fabric of her green sweater. "You feel that?" He asked as he whispered against her ear. "You make me feel this way more and more." Focusing on her more. Grinding his bulge against her a bit more.

Hearing her small moans and whines leaving her as he continued. Teasing her as much as he could but even he had his own limits. Trying to keep himself as composed as he could.

"Zoro~. What about the others?" She asked lightly. Gripping his hand softly.

"What about them?" Zoro asked. "Let them hear for all I care." He continued. "We haven't had much alone time with all the fighting and moving about. I finally get you all to myself and you pull a prank on me?"

Venus gasped softly as she felt one of his hands slid up her thigh and up her shirt.  Reaching her chest as he kept his hand there. His other hand moving from her waist to her thigh.

"Not wearing up there, huh?" Zoro spoke with a teasing tone.

Venus blushed embarrassed a bit. Moving her hand to his forearm. Holding onto him as felt weak to the knees by his actions and words.

"Did you have fun pulling that little prank?" He asked. Having his lips move to her jaw and leaving marks behind.

Venus closed her eyes as she kept her head on his shoulder. Giving a small nod to his question.

"Use your words, Darling." Zoro mumbled.

"Y-yes~." Venus spoke honestly. "And I thought calling you darling was my thing." She teasingly added.

"Maybe so but you, my lovely girl, will be called anything you wish by me." Zoro replied. Making more marks on her neck as he moved his hand on her chest in a massaging way.

"Zoro~!" Venus squealed. Feeling her cheeks grow warmer as his touch made her feel better.

"Say my name again. God, I've been missing this." Zoro groaned as he listened to her. Memorizing every reaction he had earned from her and they had barely touched the surface of their long night ahead.

"Zoro~." Venus replied to his words with his name. Moving her hand back and running it through his hair. "Please~." She softly added.

A small curse leaving Zoro as he moved his hands a bit more. Sliding the one on her thigh up a bit more before hearing a knock on the door. Making him feel annoyed as he moved his hands away.