• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠ • •

The night had been long for the couple due to the green-haired who had gotten his fiancée back for her prank on him earlier that day. The journey on their way to meet her mysterious beloved person still pending.

Zoro held her closer to him as he slept. Keeping her as secure and close to him as possible. Nuzzling his face into her neck to block out any light and her scent was enough to calm him down. Only having his black bottoms on.

Venus didn't mind as she wore one of his black shirts he had in his drawer and on one of her skirts. Running her left hand through his hair since she was hugging him. Keeping her eyes closed as she was comfortable with him. Still a bit sore from their long night together after a while.

Feeling around as she pulled the blanket more over them. Adding to the warmth and comfort she felt. Dozing off as her hand instinctively rested on his head. It had been a slow day with nothing really happening after all. Sleeping in with her lover was ideal and something they hadn't done together for long.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"She's coming here." A man spoke as he glanced before him at the man and woman before him. "My plan is coming together just like it was destined to be. So either you work for me or you both die with her."

"I'll do it." The man spoke. "She trusts me and will hate me for it. It makes sense that I am the one."

The man before them laughed to himself. "Good. That's how I like things done. Unlike my idiot son." He scoffed before turning to the woman. "But I'll still need your ability."

"As you wish." The woman mumbled.

"What was that?" The man mocked her.

"As you wish Sir. We are nothing more than your loyal mates." The woman spoke. Her tone low but the man beside he had to squeeze her hand to calm her down.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Venus was glad when they were close to land as she stuck with Zoro on deck. Her having a seat on the railing while he kept his arms around her waist to secure her. Keeping her safe while standing right behind her.

"This view is nice." Venus spoke as she glanced over at him. "Don't you think so?" She asked.

"I do." Zoro replied as he smiled a bit. "Seems like we get to enjoy more views like this from now on."

Venus nodded in agreement before turning to him as she climbed down from the railing. Wrapping her arms around his neck and giving him a peck.

"You're more cheerful than usual." Zoro spoke teasingly. Hearing her giggle that he adored.

"Is that so?" Venus asked teasingly. "I guess I'm just a bit happy." She spoke. Lying as she had felt the familiar feeling of dread growing.

Zoro smiled as he was aware something was off and acted oblivious to the things he had noticed. He knew she would tell him if she wanted to.

Venus was unaware about it as he simply looked like usual. Thinking of a few things.

"There you are!" Nami spoke up. "We will be landing in ten minutes. Luffy wanted the rest of us to scout the area and fill up on more supplies while you spoke with this person." She informed.

"Oh, thank you for letting us know." Venus beamed. "I'm sure Zoro would enjoy a nice stroll but make sure that he doesn't get lost, please."

"On it. I'll have Usopp babysit him." Nami spoke.