~ Six ~

Olivia's pov

Later that evening, less stuck to her promise and took me on a date.

We currently were getting ready in our room.

Me and less have a restaurant that we love and it's a five minute drive from SGP and so every time we have camp, we go.

Knowing that we were going to come at some point during this week, we both decided to pack a dress to wear.

I decided to pack a simple black tight fit dress with sleeves.

"Lessi, have you seen my mascara?" I say, waking out of the bathroom

"Lessi, have you seen my mascara?" I say, waking out of the bathroom. I see less in her dress, and my god did she look good.

She turned around and just stares as me.

"You look good. Like stunning." She says, still staring at me.

"Thank you. So do you, my love." I smile, walking over to her and putting my hands on her waist to kiss her.

————————

After a quick make out session, we agreed to leave as we would have been late for our reservation.

"Where do you think you two are going?" We turn around to see G and Ella smirking at us in the lobby.

"Just out for dinner." I respond

"And then what are you doing afterwards, huh?" Ella asks, still smirking.

"None of your business." Less says

"I best warn Mary that it will be a noisy night for us then, the walls are paper thin here." Tooney jokes and her and G start walking again.

Me and less just look at each before laughing, both of us slightly blushing too. Taking her hand in mine, we begin to walk towards the car.

————————

"I can't believe you didn't let me pay." I complain as we walk out of the restaurant.

"I took you on the date. There was no way I was letting you pay. It was my treat." Less explains

"Yeah, I know but—" I begin

"—No buts. End of, okay?"

————————

On the way back, less kept her hand on my thigh the whole way home unless she had to change gears. Every so often she would squeeze my thigh, and look at me.

I knew the look that she was giving me. Her eyes were full of lust and her eyebrows were furrowed the tiniest bit.

She couldn't wait to get back, and neither could I.

————————

As soon as we got out the car and into the building, less started kissing me.

Not seeing where we were going, we bumped into the wall whilst less started kissing down my neck.

"Lessi, we're gonna be seen." I whisper as she continues to kiss my neck.

"We're not baby, it's 11 o'clock, everyone's either asleep or in their rooms." Less stops kissing me to say that but starts immediately after.

Just then, Millie and Rachel appear out of literally no where.

"Um, less." I stutter, completely speechless as Millie and Rach just stare at us. Lessi was completely unaware of them being there, so she continued to kiss down my neck.

"Yes, baby?" She asks

When I didn't respond, she looks at me and turns around to see a very amused Millie and Rachel.

Less goes bright red as Millie and Rach start laughing.

"Just wait until we tell the team about this tomorrow." Millie laughs, running away with Rachel, before we could even talk to them.

Less turns back to face me. "To our room then?"

"To the room." I confirm and we run up the stairs.